Living in The Philippines > Philippine Culture, Filipino Family Relationships

Anthony Bourdain once blogged about Filipinos and the Philippines

(1/1)

Hank:
Anthony Bourdain's tumblr still exists, and he once blogged about Filipinos and the Philippines ..

Gray Wolf:
Bourdain visited several areas in the Philippines and enjoyed the many delicacies offered. I remember watching his TV show where he featured the OFW he mentioned who had worked most of her life overseas, sending money home to support her family. The Filipino people are truly exceptional in their ability to adapt to different environments and cultures. It's just one of the many reasons I love them

MotorSarge:

--- Quote from: Gray Wolf on June 19, 2021, 02:50:25 AM ---Bourdain visited several areas in the Philippines and enjoyed the many delicacies offered. I remember watching his TV show where he featured the OFW he mentioned who had worked most of her life overseas, sending money home to support her family. The Filipino people are truly exceptional in their ability to adapt to different environments and cultures. It's just one of the many reasons I love them

--- End quote ---

Our family enjoyed that episode of knowing he visited our little corner of the world 8) ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version