Living in The Philippines > Immigration,Visas to stay in the Philippines

Philippine Birth/Marriage Certs


If you need to get CERTIFIED copies of Philippine Birth or Marriage certificates for your Visa/Residence application, they can be obtained ONLINE easily & cheaply at:

They even deal with overseas requests.


[0] Message Index

Go to full version