Welcome to the Forum! > Meet Your Neighbors

Hi Everyone

(1/2) > >>

folkerts:
Hey there, newbie here from the US. I'm a professional photographer and looking to move to Boracay soon.

Gray Wolf:
Welcome to the group! Boracay is certainly a beautiful island. My wife Gloria and I spent a few wonderful days there on our 1st honeymoon at the turn of the millenium.

I hope you enjoy your time with us!  :)

Hestecrefter:
Welcome folkerts. 

Have you spent time on Boracay?  Might be nice if you would tell us more about yourself and any connection to the Phils.

folkerts:

--- Quote from: Hestecrefter on January 25, 2021, 12:35:08 PM ---Welcome folkerts. 

Have you spent time on Boracay?  Might be nice if you would tell us more about yourself and any connection to the Phils.

--- End quote ---

Hi! One of my classmates moved to Boracay 5 years ago. So last year I decided to visit him there to take some photos and as a result just fell in love with the island! I have bought a studio apartment on the island and now making the necessary arrangements. It's really exciting to think that soon I will be living on this beautiful island!

Hestecrefter:
Thanks for that added info folkerts.

Boracay is indeed beautiful.  My only trip there was for about 10 days in May 1995.  It was very pristine then.  I think electricity had arrived there only a year or so before.  Probably far too boring for most people.  Only a few places to stay and getting around was mostly on foot and on bicycle.  No fast food places.  It would not suit many today. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version