Living in The Philippines > Immigration,Visas to stay in the Philippines

Bureau of Immigration - District and Field Offices

<< < (2/3) > >>

Art, just a re(tired) Fil-Am:
FYI: Renamed and Redefined Jurisdiction of Immigration Offices on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=319282228210491&set=a.318371088301605.1073741858.133424753462907&type=1&theater

JoeLP:
'The Immigrations officer in Samar now rotates.  Spends 2 days a week in Catbalogan and another 2 in another city(sorry, forgot which one now) and every Friday in Catarman.  Actually going this Friday to make sure I know where the office is in the Provincial government buildings(hardly been to those, the missus works in the Catarman government) so I know where to go at the end of month, or beginning of January.

medic3500:
I didn't see the branch office at SM Mall North Edsa, Quezon City listed.

They are located on the upper ground floor of the Annex next to The Medical City Clinic. I've done my extensions there as well as the ECC and renewal of ACR.

Very easy and convenient to get to. Just go in the ground level entrance from the mall and walk to the other end and it's on your right. Also you can walk around the front of the annex to the entrance closest to the office. The BI office opens at 8am prior to the mall opening of 10am so if you go to the entrance closest to the BI and tell the guard where your going they will allow you to enter.   

M.C.A.:
Something new this year, the other posting 2015 annual report topic has a document that claims the only satellite office you can use this year for your annual check in has to be rated as an "Annex A", this year only, trouble is how do figure that out?  call them this the Philippines nobody answer's and they have no staff to answer phone calls.

kwmag4:

--- Quote from: mcalleyboy on January 05, 2015, 05:11:53 PM ---Something new this year, the other posting 2015 annual report topic has a document that claims the only satellite office you can use this year for your annual check in has to be rated as an "Annex A", this year only, trouble is how do figure that out?  call them this the Philippines nobody answer's and they have no staff to answer phone calls.

--- End quote ---

This may help ?

http://www.immigration.gov.ph/index.php/faqs/annual-report

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version