Living in The Philippines > Relationships

The love of a Filipina woman

<< < (2/2)

Steve & Myrlita:

--- Quote from: Kurt on July 30, 2019, 01:21:50 PM ---Absolutely fantastic to hear, and I thought I was the only one with an angel. We were married in 1984 and next year I am being awarded the O.B.E. ( Over Bloody Eighty) and my wife will be 69 young. We are slowing down a fair bit, but I wouldn't change her for anything. You really live with the right Filipina woman.

--- End quote ---
Excellent. I'm 61 and Myrlita will be 65 in Sept.

daxbr:
Congratulations to all of you.   Long term, I can only manage to keep housekeepers.

jjcabgou:

--- Quote from: daxbr on July 31, 2019, 03:00:21 AM ---Congratulations to all of you.   Long term, I can only manage to keep housekeepers.

--- End quote ---
hahahahahaha

piozam13:

--- Quote from: daxbr on July 31, 2019, 03:00:21 AM ---Congratulations to all of you.   Long term, I can only manage to keep housekeepers.

--- End quote ---

Nothing wrong with housekeepers!  "Gordon" was married 5 times. The last two were Filipinas.  When he was in Philippines, he was smitten by a young pretty Filipina. Married her.  She employed 3 maids.  Relationship did not last long.  He was driven out of the house.  He was desperate and dead broke.  He searched for their more mature maid.  Unfortunately she had left the country as an OFW.  Convinced her to come back.  She did.  After a few months, they got married .. lived happily in the Philippines but later moved to USA where I met them both. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version