Living in The Philippines > Getting here and back and getting items here and back

FINALLY, ON MY WAY!

(1/6) > >>

KINGOBA:
GREETINGS YALL. I HAVE CROSSED ALL THE T\'S AND DOTTED ALL THE I\'S, FINALLY ON MY WAY. WILL PURCHASE TICKET 3/27/12 AND FLY OUT OF DALLAS 4/4/12. ANY FINAL WORDS OF WISDOM (ADVICE)?

shortman:
Best advice i could give you my friend is if you fly, use an airplane cause it get mighty cold up yhere and your arms ma ice up...lol. on the serious side my advice is what ever you do don\'t \"ass u me\" anything and listen to the long timers here for their experience will help you lots.........in all, \"be blessed\".....

richardsinger:
Don\'t use \"all caps\". Ha ha ha.

Gray Wolf:
Words of wisdom?  Yes, find a way to stay there forever!   ;D  ;D  ;D  I wanted to cry the day we left.  I hated the thought of that long flight back to the US and being locked back into my cage to work again.   :D  :D  ;D

If you\'ve been listening, you should already know what we suggest.  Seriously, I hope you remember all the advice we\'ve been giving.  Be careful, keep your head on a swivel, expect the unusual and different but try not to let it \"get to you\".  Oh, and one more thing...have a great time!!   :)  

PS - We don\'t post in ALL CAPS.  One or two words is okay, but to post entirely in caps is considered rude, like shouting.  We have lots of tools available for those who wish to emphasize something.  Like this, or this, this, you can even combine things to give virtually any effect you wish.  

Have a fabulous trip!     :)  :)  :)

:

--- Quote from: richardsinger on March 20, 2012, 05:49:18 PM ---Don\'t use \"all caps\". Ha ha ha.

--- End quote ---
Richard is right. Using all caps is the equivalent of SHOUTING in wireless type communications. It\'s considered rude.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version