Living in The Philippines > Getting here and back and getting items here and back

Cebu to bohol, best travel options.

(1/2) > >>

KINGOBA:
Greetings, we have reseached the existing post and it appears that phil air is the only airline to fly to bohol from cebu, is that right? Phil airs website says that they are sold out til forever. I would perfer to fly from cebu to bohol but will tolerate an hour boat ride if i have to. Are you aware of any other airlines that fly there from cebu to bohol? thanks...   I will arrive in cebu on 5/1, still open to any other accomadation suggestions. Arrive in bohol on 5/8, accomadation suggestions are also needed for bohol.

thanks in advance yall!

shortman:
Ocean jet from pier 1 in cebu to tagbilaran city port is my suggestion..... depending on budget, style, or expectation..go to www.bohol.com would be a good place to research...hope this helps....have a great trip.

Gray Wolf:
No flights that I can find.  It\'s too short a trip for a jet flight.  They do have some high speed boats who make the ride to and from Cebu to Bohol.  That would be my suggestion.  Happy sailing!   :)

KINGOBA:

--- Quote from: shortman on April 16, 2012, 08:50:07 PM ---Ocean jet from pier 1 in cebu to tagbilaran city port is my suggestion..... depending on budget, style, or expectation..go to www.bohol.com would be a good place to research...hope this helps....have a great trip.

--- End quote ---

Thanks shortman, sounds like good advice, think i will take it! Life is good...

intocebu:
As i am still in the Philippines till april 26th.I am Really not a fan of Boats But for the First time in 40 yrs me and the wife took oceanjet also From Cebu to Bohol 2-1/2 weeks ago we got tickets 2 Days Before we Left They Had a Promotion I took Open air 822p 2 People Boat Ride about 1hr 50 Mins went by Quick still dont like Boats  ;D...A Plane will Cost Lot More and at least 2 hr wait for 30 something Min Plane Ride.....Dave

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version