Welcome to the Forum! > Announcements and Information

Sick Member

(1/3) > >>

graham:
All,

I just found out that Jeff, \"imtheredrum\" has had a heart attack and is in Madonna Hospital in Cagayan de Oro. This happened on Monday night. Apparently all is well and he is being released sometime tomorrow, Saturday the 20th.

Graham

Steve & Myrlita:

--- Quote from: Graham on February 19, 2010, 08:23:53 PM ---All,

I just found out that Jeff, \"imtheredrum\" has had a heart attack and is in Madonna Hospital in Cagayan de Oro. This happened on Monday night. Apparently all is well and he is being released sometime tomorrow, Saturday the 20th.

Graham

--- End quote ---
Sorry to hear this. We will pray for his recovery. God Bless.....

c_a_p_t_a_i_n_r_o_n:
Come on Jeff, get thru this bud, you have a house to build on Bohol - All the best wishes

GregW:
Had a heart attack myself about 3 years ago so I can relate.  Best wishes and my prayers for Jeff and his loved ones. 

imtheredrum:
Thanks for your prayers guys... it is not something I would wish on anyone... Mindanao is not capable of intervention of a heart attack...

I released my self on Friday and have returned to Gingoog City... to get the same treatment at home that they could do there at Madona Childrens Hospital...

Since the bill was already 40,000 + for 2 and 1/2 days, I decided to go home. I had to Utang 15k to get out of jail.  There was nothing they could do beyond what little they did.  Had it not  been for my Nitro tablet and 3000 Mg of Aspirin I would not have survived.  The same treatment was offered at the hospital in Gingoog except that the blood thinner med was not available here in Gingoog. The pharmacies here never had a request for that type of Medication... Wow would you think the new Cardiologist would possibly chat with the pharmacy managers and let them know that he was there and would from time to time put in such a request????

The attack started at 2 Pm on Tuesday and ran through till Wed 8:30 Am.  There treatment was to let me lay there and let nature take it\'s course... In the Emergency Room the doctor said that usually we give an IV with blood thinner but since this occurred at 2pm and it was already 10pm (by the time I got from Gingoog to Madona in CDO) it was not worth doing.... TOO AMAZING!!!  I told him that I was still having the attack and that he should get an EKG done if he could manage to find the equipment and that if I was correct then YES HE SHOULD ADMINISTER THE BLOOD THINNERS!!!    An IV was started about 20 minutes later.  I told the doctor to get some meds to lower my pulse and BP down to about 60 over 40 with a pulse as low... to prevent any more damage.....   RESPONSE: no capabilities here... you must go to Cebu or Manila.  Funniest part is that they wanted to do an X-Ray.... lets pad that bill... I refused and had to sign as such... they ran out of blood thinners and I had cleaned out all of the pharmacies, so it was time to go home....

No idea if the 12 yr old stent failed or the two 7 year old stents failed or is it something new.... only God knows
I had money for a rainy sick day but had to use that 300k on my wife\'s broken neck two years ago and now she is need of a repeat operation because of course the first was only half done and not complete.... So I will sit here at home wondering every day if I will make the next day so that in about a year or so (Of saved SSDI) I will be able to afford the 760,000 piso operation in Manila.... and I guess my wife will eventually be paralyzed again and will have to wait for here operation... maybe in a couple of years we will both be better...

As of today, I saw the sun come up and it\'s a great day to get up and get at them... I just think about it though... ha ha ha    Because there is no way of telling if it is a new artery or an old stent.... nothing can be done for now...  I\'ll just slow down a lot and cut into my SM\'s... not.... hehehe

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version