Living in The Philippines > Getting here and back and getting items here and back

Booking flights

<< < (2/2)

iamjames:
I have used Skyscanner for a few years now. It searches all the airlines and gives you the list by cost.

codefreeze:
Skyscanner etc. are great websites - but....

It *is* always worth checking the flight with the airline directly as *sometimes* they are cheaper!

Turo:
Skyscanner is good and checking directly with airlines is a must do. I just spent three weeks in Bacolod and got a fantastic fare from the US (Chicago) to Manila on a Japanese carrier booking directly. Everything above mentioned is good practice. Never rely on one source.

Steve & Myrlita:

--- Quote from: Turo on March 07, 2019, 12:20:49 AM ---Skyscanner is good and checking directly with airlines is a must do. I just spent three weeks in Bacolod and got a fantastic fare from the US (Chicago) to Manila on a Japanese carrier booking directly. Everything above mentioned is good practice. Never rely on one source.

--- End quote ---
Hi Turo. Welcome to the forum. Feel free to make yourself at home. You will find lots of info here. If you can't find it, feel free to ask. Someone may have an answer for you. Also feel free to introduce yourself if you haven't yet done so using this link: "http://www.livinginthephilippines.com/forum/index.php?board=35.0"  Keep posting and before you know it, you're off moderation. Again welcome & God Bless.....Steve.

Turo:
Thanks Steve. I have been to the Philippines many times as my wife has family in Manila, Bacolod and Cavite. I used to browse as guest just to stay on top of things, but with bank accounts established and a condo search underway I  thought a user ID might be in order. FYI for all on the airfare, it was $641 RT ORD-NRT-MNL on ANA. Agreed about the comment on Cathay, their service has declined.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version