"Post your Questions Here!" > Questions and Tips About This Forum

New Category added The Dark Side

<< < (2/27) > >>

M.C.A.:
I'd sure like to try this, please add me.

Lee2:

--- Quote from: mcalleyboy on September 29, 2015, 02:29:09 AM ---I'd sure like to try this, please add me.

--- End quote ---
Okay you have been added, I may still have some work to make sure it is working correctly, please let me know if you have any issues because of the move.

blindman:
 I don't understand the need to exclude members without enough posts.  Not my call though.  It's too bad.  I was learning a lot from the forum.  Bye 

Lee2:

--- Quote from: blindman on September 29, 2015, 09:44:37 AM --- I don't understand the need to exclude members without enough posts.  Not my call though.  It's too bad.  I was learning a lot from the forum.  Bye

--- End quote ---
Mike you have over 50 posts, so what is the problem? Just ask and you would be included

blindman:

--- Quote from: Lee2 on September 29, 2015, 09:45:26 AM ---
--- Quote from: blindman on September 29, 2015, 09:44:37 AM --- I don't understand the need to exclude members without enough posts.  Not my call though.  It's too bad.  I was learning a lot from the forum.  Bye

--- End quote ---
Mike you have over 50 posts, so what is the problem? Just ask and you would be included

--- End quote ---

Ok, please include me then.  I had no idea I had 50 "real" posts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version