Living in The Philippines > Expat life in Philippines

You know your loved when .....

(1/2) > >>

lost_in_samoa:
When your Anak Ko gives you a bote malaking of BuJong's Reaper Vinegar.  The Rectum Wrecker.

Gray Wolf:

--- Quote from: lost_in_samoa on September 24, 2021, 09:53:30 AM ---When your Anak Ko gives you a bote malaking of BuJong's Reaper Vinegar.  The Rectum Wrecker.

--- End quote ---

Hahahahaha! Now you're making my ribs ache from laughing  :D :D

lost_in_samoa:

--- Quote from: Gray Wolf on September 28, 2021, 12:35:07 AM ---making my ribs ache
--- End quote ---

It actually says "Rectum Wrecker" on the bottle.    I believe the label so I have significant concerns that it will not be my "ribs" affected.

Gonna save it.  We are planning to have an Umu one of these days.  We will break it out then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LotpgjIBqk

MotorSarge:
I got away from those kind of super savory sauces back in the early 90s!
They are healthy only to a certain degree....and then they can become very irritable to the digestive system causing reflux, loss of sleep, lung phlegm, rectum issues, and way beyond..etc.
The PI Red Horse or Kano Red Bulls made any hungry Joe the short lived hero of those late night competions until the next morning :D
In my short travels of the globe I always thought the most spiciest foods/condiments I encountered often came from Korea. Next would be Indian foods. I think Mexico produces some of the finest tasty recipes of sauces with the best flavors in variant different degrees of heat all the way up to Lava.

Just my 8 centavos

--- Quote from: lost_in_samoa on September 28, 2021, 04:40:28 AM ---It actually says "Rectum Wrecker" on the bottle.    I believe the label so I have significant concerns that it will not be my "ribs" affected.

Gonna save it.  We are planning to have an Umu one of these days.  We will break it out then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LotpgjIBqk

--- End quote ---

lost_in_samoa:

--- Quote from: MotorSarge on September 28, 2021, 05:23:20 AM ---They are healthy only to a certain degree
--- End quote ---

Your right.  Moderation in all things.  But it do beat the livin' hell out of McDoo, KFC's chicken flavored donuts, and Jolibee.  Those are a "Dia-Copd" attack looking for a place to happen.

--- Quote from: MotorSarge on September 28, 2021, 05:23:20 AM ---Korea ..... Indian ..... Mexico
--- End quote ---

Lived there, ate that.  You forgot Thai.  Now that stuff will singe your under-roo's

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version