Technical Stuff > Computers and Computer software

Plug Adapter For Philippine Wall Outlet

(1/5) > >>

dhalltoyo:
I am bringing my laptop and it is \"Dual Power\" so all I need is the adapter to plug into the wall outlet there and then plug in my US power cord.

My problem is that I do not know how the wall outlet plug (female) in configure there.

Can someone please direct me to a picture or a link that will show me the exact adapter I need to purchase to utilize the power outlet in the Philippines.

Thank you in advance for all of your assistance.

God Bless,
RevDave

Garpo:
Rev,

I don\'t need any type of adapter for my laptop.  But if you need a link I think this one might help you out  

http://www.international-electrical-supplies.com/philippines-plug-adapters.html

You will probably be needing to pick up some extensions and you can just use them rather that having to get an adapter.  Every home or apartment I have been in has very limited and not enough power outlets.

dylanaz:
Outlets here look like this:

2 holes only.

If your laptop power cord has only 2 - then you do not need an adaptor.

dhalltoyo:
My cord has the traditional 3 prong plug.

I have a 3 prong to 2 prong adapter, but US plugs have one of the blades larger than the other.

Is that going to be a problem when plugging into a standard Filipino wall outlet?

coutts00:
Pick up a Philipino US - Pinoy plug adaptor at an electrical shop or department store, problem solved, just check your power supply to verify it works on 220v and problem solved.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version