Philippines Insider" The Ultimate Philippines Travel Guide for Tourists and Expats
Philippines Insider" The Ultimate Philippines Travel Guide for Tourists and Expats

Author Topic: Wearing of face shields & masks now required in public places  (Read 5334 times)

Offline MotorSarge

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
Re: Wearing of face shields & masks now required in public places
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2021, 07:18:48 AM »
Lol.....In addition my good fellow LIP bro....If I don't send out some erratic noise or rhetoric bull**tt to get me banned from this beautiful community by the end of the month...the Vaccine got the best of me ???

Thanks.....definitely a sign of LIP community love
 ;D

MS

Offline lost_in_samoa

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member

Offline MotorSarge

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
MS

Offline Hank

• Sr Member
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2021, 04:27:24 PM »
LIP community love

And, regarding this Community and Covid-19 .. we shall go the distance I guess  :)

For example: https://www.facebook.com/TheVoicePlay/videos/744134242934279/
`

Offline Hank

• Sr Member
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2021, 07:44:57 PM »

And, regarding this Community and Covid-19 .. we shall go the distance I guess  :)

For example: https://www.facebook.com/TheVoicePlay/videos/744134242934279/
`

And a better url for that link above: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8uP-uj0Pmc

Kind Regards, Hank

Offline Hank

• Sr Member
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2021, 03:42:13 PM »
Facebook page posted in the Philippines today ..

"What's happening is no longer funny... I'm sad and sad, it's hard to be a child.. the children have lost their right to be a child, there's no freedom. always locked up at home... schools are losing their sense... a year has passed and we haven't learned much....

Their freedom to study well and play with their fellow children is gone....

Businessmen every year renew business permit and it's not a joke that gets paid...
But it always closes down early...

There's nothing that is earned enough... can't even earn...

This sickness is for night shift..

The reason for coming to Alasais is not allowed to go out and all the stalls and markets should be closed...
When there is no ecq or lockdown, there is nothing to do but clearing operation.....
Many are also prohibited...

So many people don't have a good job anymore but they keep paying bills, house rent, place rent, food everyday...
How will they fit the money...
Sibling, just debt...

Some learn how to scam and do bad things....
They're already trying to cheat people just to have a cross between hunger and bills....

How about those who are maintaining the disease.... don't have money to buy medicine...

How about the people who are fed a lot and obligations...
More expensive are foods like meat, fish, chicken, egg, bread, coffee, sugar, rice and so on...
Even the soap that is needed for washing and bathing...
Everything is all about money that makes everything possible...

But it's been a year and we are still like this....

Many are saying that they no longer believe in this disease....
It's like they are just controlling us...

We are losing the right to live normally and be happy children are still involved...

The kids are wondering... you can't answer because even us adults what is the truth and until when???
We can't answer anything  :-[ :-[ :-[
We have no idea as long as we just follow...

Ultimo face shield and face mask not free we will also spend this...

It would be good that even if it was just this, they would make them feel free....
It's already saddening....
The past is gone...
Gone is the excitement and happiness that you can take the kids around...
There is no job to be put in...
Other companies or even stores and fast food are still cutting staff.

We are planning to earn money but we are still being tightened...
We don't know where to stand...
We didn't get sick but we had a lot of problems...
Financial problems, freedom and happiness...
Because even if you earn a small amount, you still have to pay bills and food everyday....
You don't have anything to save, everything is showing...
Not enough but still hard...

If there is a cure for covid that is cheap, why would it be
blocked? There is a solution why let the patients in the hospital die and be full and not fit and crowded.

When will all this end...
Many families are affected...
Everyone is crying now...
They and us are pitiful... :-[ :-[ :-[

`

Offline Steve & Myrlita

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
  • Myrlita & I and all of our grandchildren.
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2021, 05:46:27 PM »
Wow.....I will copy and paste this as well. TY.
Thank you...God Bless...
Bro Steve & Sis Myrlita
Bacolod City, PH
*** RIP MY FRIEND LEE ***
***       RIP DON H        ***

Offline lost_in_samoa

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2021, 04:30:45 AM »
Facebook page posted in the Philippines today ..

Source link please.

Offline JoeLP

• Global Moderator
  • Sr Member
« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2021, 04:22:49 AM »
https://www.outkick.com/covid-19-numbers-hit-new-low-in-maskless-texas-mississippi/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR1n9TUskIvmBgyS6UJSC8pue_PFrtqGPYlI2XAlvbzWdz7Wf7VNQxTUQqU#Echobox=1618835481
I cannot find it, but their is a video of Fauci looking the fool as he tries to explain this and utterly fails.  It's funny, sorry I couldn't find it.  Maybe someone better at this than I can get it up on here.
In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Offline lost_in_samoa

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2021, 04:59:10 AM »
Fauci looking the fool

I'm not sure which one your talking about ...... There are so many to choose from.  Here are a couple I thought were entertaining.

fiery exchange over masks.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg2V4Cne0Jc

Mental Gymnastics.  https://rumble.com/vftfmj-fauci-does-mental-gymnastics-to-explain-why-masks-are-needed-even-after-vac.html

Offline JoeLP

• Global Moderator
  • Sr Member
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2021, 07:47:43 AM »
I'm not sure which one your talking about ...... There are so many to choose from.  Here are a couple I thought were entertaining.

fiery exchange over masks.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg2V4Cne0Jc

Mental Gymnastics.  https://rumble.com/vftfmj-fauci-does-mental-gymnastics-to-explain-why-masks-are-needed-even-after-vac.html
Both of those are good.  The one I saw a snippet of(I think on a Dave Rubin video that I cannot find now) had him questioned specifically about the fact that the numbers in Mississippi and Texas as far as those testing positive have been doing nothing but dropping AFTER the mask mandates were removed statewide.  He was a bumbling fool in his answer.  Here is more.
Texas and Mississippi numbers keep falling after mask mandates removed.
https://www.outkick.com/covid-19-numbers-hit-new-low-in-maskless-texas-mississippi/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR2J2087N0MrTxLh745Xnm7-pHf3jEoDbmYh4-b5psOxJ2WzcylLPhiuLHY#Echobox=1618835481

Stanford research takes negative stance on facemasks.
 https://www.outkick.com/stanford-study-says-masks-are-ineffective-have-devastating-health-consequences/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR2ndpG6Q754rVDIHvZONmm8-nAzKOWpaV93owTH6c1WQUWOdyZtJsW9afY#Echobox=1618717699

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0306987720333028

Offline lost_in_samoa

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2021, 07:53:14 AM »

Stanford research takes negative stance on facemasks.

Great minds think alike.  I was just getting ready to click post and got the red Warning new post notification.  Went to check and you beat me to the punch.   You are Quickdraw McGraw.  Here is mine.

"The data suggest that both medical and non-medical facemasks are ineffective to block human-to-human transmission of viral and infectious disease such SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19, supporting against the usage of facemasks.

Wearing facemasks has been demonstrated to have substantial adverse physiological and psychological effects.

These include hypoxia, hypercapnia, shortness of breath, increased acidity and toxicity, activation of fear and stress response, rise in stress hormones, immunosuppression, fatigue, headaches, decline in cognitive performance, predisposition for viral and infectious illnesses, chronic stress, anxiety and depression.

Long-term consequences of wearing facemask can cause health deterioration, developing and progression of chronic diseases and premature death. "

Source:  NIH - Facemasks in the COVID-19 era: A health hypothesis

So I guess I need to lighten up a little.

Man Who Trusts Science

Offline JoeLP

• Global Moderator
  • Sr Member
« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2021, 08:00:48 AM »
Gotta love the Bee. 
Even more, a lot of the references and sources used in the research have been out a decade or longer.  This knowledge that healthy people forced to wear masks had a LOT of negative consequences has been easy to obtain information for some time now, and despite that, the idiots in government forced it anyway. 

Offline lost_in_samoa

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2021, 08:53:15 AM »
{/minor hijaak}

the idiots in government forced it

Yeah, best as I can see the "govern by expert" trend has done nothing other than cause bad folks to seek letters behind their names so they can gather fiat in various "philanthropic" foundations and other "tax-advantaged" structures.  At our expense.

Kurt Vonnegut had an interesting idea he presented in the fiction "Harrison Bergeron".   Govern by lottery.

At this point it could hardly be worse.

{/minor hijaak off}

Offline JoeLP

• Global Moderator
  • Sr Member
« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2021, 10:23:10 AM »
{/minor hijaak}

Yeah, best as I can see the "govern by expert" trend has done nothing other than cause bad folks to seek letters behind their names so they can gather fiat in various "philanthropic" foundations and other "tax-advantaged" structures.  At our expense.

Kurt Vonnegut had an interesting idea he presented in the fiction "Harrison Bergeron".   Govern by lottery.

At this point it could hardly be worse.

{/minor hijaak off}
Plummer and Austin in a movie together and a good premise.  Just bookmarked that. A sure watch.  Thanks for the heads up.  Never seen or heard of that movie till now.