Philippines Insider" The Ultimate Philippines Travel Guide for Tourists and Expats
Philippines Insider" The Ultimate Philippines Travel Guide for Tourists and Expats

Author Topic: Anthony Bourdain once blogged about Filipinos and the Philippines  (Read 473 times)

Online Hank

• Sr Member
Anthony Bourdain's tumblr still exists, and he once blogged about Filipinos and the Philippines ..

Offline Gray Wolf

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
Re: Anthony Bourdain once blogged about Filipinos and the Philippines
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2021, 02:50:25 AM »
Bourdain visited several areas in the Philippines and enjoyed the many delicacies offered. I remember watching his TV show where he featured the OFW he mentioned who had worked most of her life overseas, sending money home to support her family. The Filipino people are truly exceptional in their ability to adapt to different environments and cultures. It's just one of the many reasons I love them
Louisville, KY USA - Bagong Silang, Caloocan City, PH

Offline MotorSarge

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
Re: Anthony Bourdain once blogged about Filipinos and the Philippines
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2021, 04:32:18 AM »
Bourdain visited several areas in the Philippines and enjoyed the many delicacies offered. I remember watching his TV show where he featured the OFW he mentioned who had worked most of her life overseas, sending money home to support her family. The Filipino people are truly exceptional in their ability to adapt to different environments and cultures. It's just one of the many reasons I love them

Our family enjoyed that episode of knowing he visited our little corner of the world 8) ;D
MS