Contributions By Members > Northern Philippines LUZON

Sta Rosa, Laguna.

(1/2) > >>

:
We bought our house & lot from Avida, a subsidiary of Ayala Land. I felt this was a safer prospect than building our own and so far I am very happy with my decision. Our sub division is gated & has a swimming pool, club house, community hall (for parties, badminton etc), kids play areas & basketball court.

We are located along the Sta Rosa - Tagaytay road, a short walk from the Paseo de Sta Rosa, which is a small shopping complex which features a Starbucks, Jollibee, Chow King, restaurants, Mercury drug, National Bookstore etc. There is also a large covered market with fresh meat, fish, veg and just about everything else. Very close by is the Technopark which is home to many large companies such as Toyota, Panasonic etc. This means that there is employment here for many & this in turn is making the area develop & grow. We also have a brand new hospital 5 mins away.

10 mins drive away is \'Magic Kingdom\' theme park, which is great fun for young & old alike. We are 20 mins from Tagaytay, 20mins from a large SM mall, 30 mins along the SLEX to Alabang & malls etc with western style shopping & supplies, 90 mins from the airport & Manila.

If you would like more info on our chosen location to settle down go to:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Rosa_City

jayjayrp:
How many beds is the hospital. How much staff?
What is the population and SH of the town?
JJ

:
Hi JJ,

The statistics for Sta Rosa are in the link for Wikipedia included in my post. The key bit from it in answer to your question is:

According to the 2000 census, City of Santa Rosa has a population of 185,633 people in 43,625 households but in 2005, it surpassed San Pablo City in terms of population, making it the fourth largest town or city in Laguna after Calamba City, San Pedro and Bian.

The hospital, I believe, when fully open is planned to have 300+ beds. This will cater for the planned \'Ayala Nuvali\' project, now under construction.

Hope this answers your question.

jayjayrp:
Thanks for the information. I am not sure what the project is you mention, the one under construction.
JJ

DJF:
During my last visit I determined that Laguna Santa (or is it Sta...?) Rosa was one of the better places to live if one wanted to be in a house. Tagaytay would be my number one choice. Congratulations on a good choice. I\'m sure you and your family will be happy. Enjoy!!!!

As for me, IF I moved to the Phils it would be in a condo in the Ft Bonifacio area. I need the city excitement......

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version