Philippines Insider" The Ultimate Philippines Travel Guide for Tourists and Expats
Philippines Insider" The Ultimate Philippines Travel Guide for Tourists and Expats

Author Topic: Lost In Samoa has passed  (Read 10796 times)

Offline MotorSarge

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
  • Tracers Work Both Ways
Re: Lost In Samoa has passed
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2022, 08:49:19 PM »
Sad to hear the news.  I really enjoyed the talks I had with him.  Enjoyed his gardening wisdom and what he brought to the board.  So sad to hear.
At least your being proactive, hope all goes well for ya.
MS

Offline Gray Wolf

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2022, 10:56:22 PM »
Don't know if he had any proactive tests run. I do know he was a cigarette smoker. I've been waiting for Ester to recover enough to ask what it was that caused his death, but just from reading her Facebook posts I know she is struggling to get through every day without her love by her side.  :'(
Louisville, KY USA - Bagong Silang, Caloocan City, PH

Offline clarkee

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
  • Retired Air Reserve Technician
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2022, 09:36:48 PM »
Hello Steve! Thank you and yes,so far I made it just fine thanks to the Lord!  I was in recovery for 3 hours after the procedure for observation mainly of the possibility of a stroke, heart attack or even death.  Not a pleasant topic to say the least but reality in real time.  No pain but just a little weak and dizzy mainly due to the surgery and readjusting my B/P meds since there's no more blockage on the right artery.  Left artery is about 35-40% blocked but the surgeons generally want even touch that unless it's at least 70% blocked.

Offline Gray Wolf

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2022, 11:31:57 PM »
Hello Steve! Thank you and yes,so far I made it just fine thanks to the Lord!  I was in recovery for 3 hours after the procedure for observation mainly of the possibility of a stroke, heart attack or even death.  Not a pleasant topic to say the least but reality in real time.  No pain but just a little weak and dizzy mainly due to the surgery and readjusting my B/P meds since there's no more blockage on the right artery.  Left artery is about 35-40% blocked but the surgeons generally want even touch that unless it's at least 70% blocked.

Happy to hear that you came through the procedure in good condition  :)
Louisville, KY USA - Bagong Silang, Caloocan City, PH

Offline clarkee

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
  • Retired Air Reserve Technician
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2022, 08:52:24 PM »
Thank's and God bless!