LinP Community > In Memoriam

Lost In Samoa has passed

<< < (3/4) > >>

MotorSarge:
Makes me sad :(....I enjoyed his sarcasm)....he stated what I felt often....LIS was a very wisdomatic individual.... :(

Kurt:
Condolences to LIS's family. His time here was far too short.

JoeLP:
Sad to hear the news.  I really enjoyed the talks I had with him.  Enjoyed his gardening wisdom and what he brought to the board.  So sad to hear.

clarkee:
Makes me wonder if Mark ever had his carotid arteries tested with a carotid ultrasound.  I did about 2 weeks ago and I found out I have a 90% blockage in my right artery and I'm having a carotid endarterectomy sometime in the morning. I'm not overweight, non smoker, non diabetic, no previous strokes or heart disease so I'm praying that I make it through the procedure just fine. My father died at the age of nearly 77 of TIA's or mini strokes so it does run in the family. A lot of anxiety just thinking about going under the knife but it's the better alternative I believe.  It's about a 2 hour surgery with a night stay in the hospital mainly for observation. Knowing my dad he probably never had this ultrasound test. I'm also non vaccinated and plan on keeping it that way.  Haven't had any vaccines including flu in 22 years and have never came down with any illness.  I consider myself blessed!

Steve & Myrlita:

--- Quote from: clarkee on July 22, 2022, 07:50:38 AM ---Makes me wonder if Mark ever had his carotid arteries tested with a carotid ultrasound.  I did about 2 weeks ago and I found out I have a 90% blockage in my right artery and I'm having a carotid endarterectomy sometime in the morning. I'm not overweight, non smoker, non diabetic, no previous strokes or heart disease so I'm praying that I make it through the procedure just fine. My father died at the age of nearly 77 of TIA's or mini strokes so it does run in the family. A lot of anxiety just thinking about going under the knife but it's the better alternative I believe.  It's about a 2 hour surgery with a night stay in the hospital mainly for observation. Knowing my dad he probably never had this ultrasound test. I'm also non vaccinated and plan on keeping it that way.  Haven't had any vaccines including flu in 22 years and have never came down with any illness.  I consider myself blessed!

--- End quote ---
I hope you make out ok.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version