"Post your Questions Here!" > Not sure where to post? Post it here and the mods will move it.

Missing posts

(1/2) > >>

Colin:
I have found 731 of my missing posts asigned to BingColin, who does not seem to exist as a member, and some to guest. Is it possible for an admin/moderator to restore them to me? Also my joining date was around 2006 not 2011?

Colin

Steve & Myrlita:

--- Quote from: Colin on March 15, 2019, 01:39:59 AM ---I have found 731 of my missing posts assigned to BingColin, who does not seem to exist as a member, and some to guest. Is it possible for an admin/moderator to restore them to me? Also my joining date was around 2006 not 2011?

Colin
--- End quote ---
I'll see what I can do. Lee usually handled this so it will be a learning curve for me.

RUFUS:

--- Quote from: Steve & Myrlita on March 15, 2019, 06:10:16 AM ---I'll see what I can do. Lee usually handled this so it will be a learning curve for me.

--- End quote ---

You might ask Jack if he still remembers how to do that.
I never played with that stuff, I just left it up to him and Lee.

bigrod:
If my memory is correct Lee tried to replace Colin's name in those post and he could not do it.  I'll leave to computer geniuses!

Chuck

Peter:

--- Quote from: bigrod on March 15, 2019, 01:35:18 PM ---If my memory is correct Lee tried to replace Colin's name in those post and he could not do it.  I'll leave to computer geniuses!

Chuck

--- End quote ---

Not being one of the above, but ........ !   ;) ;) ;)

Is it possible, as a short term measure, to move all those posts which are identified as Colin's missing ones, into a dedicated, suitably named, "Folder" of some sort?

Just my 2 bob's worth.

Peter

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version