Philippines Insider" The Ultimate Philippines Travel Guide for Tourists and Expats

Author Topic: Vaccine Passports  (Read 4504 times)

Offline RUFUS

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
SO SAYETH THE RUFUS

Offline lost_in_samoa

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
Re: Vaccine Passports
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2021, 06:45:18 AM »
infowars.com

{minor hijack}

Amazing!

The Holy Ecumenical Order of Fact-Checkers has not come out shrieking at you with garlic, crosses, and stakes.

Hmmm .......  Let's see if I can trigger a meltdown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bboD3hwR-x8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh10YZXtM7I

{/minor hijack off}
« Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 07:11:55 AM by lost_in_samoa »

Offline RUFUS

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2021, 01:30:00 PM »
 :D :D :D

SO SAYETH THE RUFUS

Offline Peter

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2021, 05:57:15 PM »
:D :D :D

Mmmm.

I wonder who put the 20 pence and all the other GB coins in? Or could it be a plagarised photo?

Peter
Noli nothis permittere te terere.
Virtus autem corruptibilis est,
summa virtute prorsus corrumpitur,

Offline lost_in_samoa

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2021, 06:52:45 AM »
Mmmm.

I wonder who put the 20 pence and all the other GB coins in? Or could it be a plagarised photo?

Peter

Fact checking a meme?   

What's next?  Scopolamine, pentathol, and a polygraph for standup comedy?

« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 07:07:55 AM by lost_in_samoa »

Offline Peter

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2021, 03:03:18 PM »

Fact checking a meme?   

What's next?  Scopolamine, pentathol, and a polygraph for standup comedy?

Those who support plagarism deserve a warfarin shot in their coffee. Those who practise it, deserve worse.
All political pundits, should take a public polygraph test every time they open their mouths.

Peter
Noli nothis permittere te terere.
Virtus autem corruptibilis est,
summa virtute prorsus corrumpitur,

Offline lost_in_samoa

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2021, 03:18:39 PM »
Those who support plagarism deserve a warfarin shot in their coffee. Those who practise it, deserve worse.

Uhmmmm ...... OK.

I'm not sure re - posting a humorous image that has been floating around in public internet space for months qualifies as "plagarism" .....  but ok.

Bad RUFUS ......  Baliff whack his pee pee

Hey wait a second you quoted the Big RU ...... Did you plagiarize him plagiarizing someone else, who might have plagiarized a stock image off of ...... where ever? 

Baliff is gonna be busy.

Oh by the way.  Alex Jones was right that many times.

All political pundits, should take a public polygraph test every time they open their mouths.

Finally ........ something we can agree on.

{mini rant on}

I'd like to see public polygraphs for all those public folks who are involved with  ......  the experimental gene modification vaccine, Covid passports, mortality rate, origin, lockdowns, efficacy of alternative treatments,  path to herd immunity,  etc.

Hey ....... we could do public polygraphs for the Global Cooling,  oops Global Warming,  oops again my bad Climate Change proponents.

Boy just think what a sh_t show public polygraphs for central bankers would be.

{/mini rant off}

Yeah public polygraphs,  except for clearly satirical - comedy situations, is a great idea. 

Thank you

« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 03:49:18 PM by lost_in_samoa »

Offline RUFUS

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2021, 06:36:00 AM »
« Last Edit: June 26, 2021, 06:44:21 AM by RUFUS »
SO SAYETH THE RUFUS

Offline lost_in_samoa

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2021, 06:50:52 AM »

Offline lost_in_samoa

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2021, 08:27:48 AM »
https://www.gateworld.net/wiki/Aschen_vaccine   8)

New study reveals covid vaccine TERMINATES 4 out of 5 pregnancies via “spontaneous abortions”

Preliminary Findings of mRNA Covid-19 Vaccine Safety in Pregnant Persons

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33882218/

Offline RUFUS

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2021, 09:23:59 AM »
New study reveals covid vaccine TERMINATES 4 out of 5 pregnancies via “spontaneous abortions”

Preliminary Findings of mRNA Covid-19 Vaccine Safety in Pregnant Persons

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33882218/

:D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoWtHqmITOM&t=2s   
SO SAYETH THE RUFUS

Offline Hestecrefter

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2021, 11:30:03 PM »

Where the Hell did the new study say that?  I read through it rather quickly, but the "Conclusions" read thus:

Conclusions: Preliminary findings did not show obvious safety signals among pregnant persons who received mRNA Covid-19 vaccines. However, more longitudinal follow-up, including follow-up of large numbers of women vaccinated earlier in pregnancy, is necessary to inform maternal, pregnancy, and infant outcomes.

That seems to be a far cry from the florid comment that "covid vaccine TERMINATES 4 out of 5 pregnancies via “spontaneous abortions”. 

Moreover, it seems to me that, in the end, the negative effects attributable to the vaccine are nil.  I see that as captured in these words in the penultimate paragraph:

Although not directly comparable, calculated proportions of adverse pregnancy and neonatal outcomes in persons vaccinated against Covid-19 who had a completed pregnancy were similar to incidences reported in studies involving pregnant women that were conducted before the Covid-19 pandemic.

So please guide us to the source of your report about the vaccine terminating 4 out of 5 pregnancies. 

Offline lost_in_samoa

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2021, 06:29:24 AM »
Where the Hell did the new study say that?  I read through it rather quickly ......   So please guide us to the source of your report about the vaccine terminating 4 out of 5 pregnancies. 

Obfuscated in plain sight.   

"Table 4 from the study, reveals that a total of 827 pregnant women were studied. Out of the 827 women, 700 of them received their first vaccine in their third trimester of pregnancy.

This means 127 women (which is 827 – 700) received a vaccine during their first or second trimesters. (You have to read the fine print below the table to see this disclosure.)

Out of the 127 women receiving vaccines during their first or second trimesters, 104 spontaneous abortions occurred before their pregnancies hit the 20-week mark. These are indicated as “spontaneous abortions” in the table.

In simple math, 104 spontaneous abortions (during the first 20 weeks) out of 127 women who received vaccines in their first or second trimesters calculates to an 82% rate of spontaneous abortions among these pregnant women who were vaccinated.

It is important to note that deaths of unborn babies during the third trimester are known as “stillbirths” and not spontaneous abortions. Thus, the spontaneous abortions could not have possibly occurred in women vaccinated during their third trimester, by definition.

Thus, the study authors dishonestly used the wrong denominator of 827 in their “spontaneous abortions” calculation, when they should have used a denominator of 127, which is the number of women receiving vaccines during their first or second trimesters.

Put another way, it is impossible for a woman who was vaccinated for the first time during her third trimester to have a “spontaneous abortion” in the first 20 weeks, since they weren’t vaccinated during the first 20 weeks (and pregnant women aren’t time travelers). Thus, those women shouldn’t be included in the denominator used to calculate the spontaneous abortion rate."

https://www.newstarget.com/2021-07-01-depopulation-alert-shocking-new-study-reveals-covid-vaccine-terminates-4-out-of-5-pregnancies-via-spontaneous-abortions.html

« Last Edit: July 03, 2021, 06:39:46 AM by lost_in_samoa »

Offline Hestecrefter

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2021, 10:25:23 PM »
Lost, you are the one here guilty of obfuscation here. 

Nothing you said reveals that my acknowledgement of having moved through the source you cited with some swiftness means that I, in any way, "obfuscated".  Do you even know the meaning of that word?

I have re-read with something more than a modicum of care, with the same outcome.  It was you who posted: New study reveals covid vaccine TERMINATES 4 out of 5 pregnancies via “spontaneous abortions”

If one takes the time to follow the link you so diligently provided, one finds a brief description of the study and it concludes with the words: Conclusions: Preliminary findings did not show obvious safety signals among pregnant persons who received mRNA Covid-19 vaccines. 

Now, when I have confronted you with that reality, you come back with a link to another article, penned by a conspiracy theorist. That person calls the initial report - to which you referred, and which I quoted as indicating no proven vaccine danger to pregnant women - dishonest and a lot of other calumnies.  So why did you not say in your initial post that the article to which you were referring had to be read together with the source upon which you now rely?  Seems a bit dishonest on your part.  Yet the tenor of your response to me, with my words "I read through it rather quickly" highlighted in scarlet letters, is to cast shame upon me rather than upon yourself, where the shame belongs.  And, not done with me, you added the opaque phrase "Obfuscated in plain sight" which were clearly offered as an insult.  In short, why not simply make reference and provide the link to the source you now cite? 

I do not believe for a minute in the world depopulation conspiracy theory.  Take a look at the U.S.  Look at how the question of what party to vote for brings the country to near civil war.  Might still come.  One nation cannot get together and agree on anything for their own good.  Yet your conspiracy theory draws sustenance from the proposition that scientists, medical professionals and people of power and influence from around the globe have come together with a common agreement, goal and methodology and have managed to hoodwink billions of victims in the process.  Sure.

I put more faith in the theory propounded here:

https://www.adamstaten.com/blog/2021/2/7/low-iq-and-conspiracy-theories-a-hand-in-glove-relationship

As that learned author, I commend for your further reading:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/285206383_On_the_reception_and_detection_of_pseudo-profound_bullshit

At the same time, the conspiracy to which you subscribe might prove beneficial.  I have for decades believed we humans are bringing about our own destruction by our unwillingness to control our numbers.  I first started visiting the Philippines in the 90s when the population was 69 million.  Now it's 111 million.  My home province in Canada, British Columbia, has a land mass of 944,735 square km. (364,800 sq. mi.) and a population of 5.1 million, which is probably too many.  Quality of life here is lower than 40 years ago as a result.  The Phils has crammed its 111 million into a tiny 300,000 square km. (115,831 sq. mi.) which is one reason I prefer not to return there to live.  I think the Phils will never achieve a vaccination rate as high as 10% which, should the vaccine abortion theory be correct, is a shame.  Without it, the Phils will probably see 150 million in 20 years or so.  Although some pregnant Filipinas, who now risk their lives with dangerous backstreet abortions, might be lining up for vaccine.  Probably before that time, the Catholic Church will have caught on and outlawed vaccines.

Btw, did the conspirators get the imprimatur of the Catholic Church to proceed with the depopulation agenda, or were Catholics around the world kept in the dark, excluded from membership in the conspiracy?

Offline MotorSarge

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2021, 03:52:49 AM »
Lost, you are the one here guilty of obfuscation here. 

Nothing you said reveals that my acknowledgement of having moved through the source you cited with some swiftness means that I, in any way, "obfuscated".  Do you even know the meaning of that word?

I have re-read with something more than a modicum of care, with the same outcome.  It was you who posted: New study reveals covid vaccine TERMINATES 4 out of 5 pregnancies via “spontaneous abortions”

If one takes the time to follow the link you so diligently provided, one finds a brief description of the study and it concludes with the words: Conclusions: Preliminary findings did not show obvious safety signals among pregnant persons who received mRNA Covid-19 vaccines. 

Now, when I have confronted you with that reality, you come back with a link to another article, penned by a conspiracy theorist. That person calls the initial report - to which you referred, and which I quoted as indicating no proven vaccine danger to pregnant women - dishonest and a lot of other calumnies.  So why did you not say in your initial post that the article to which you were referring had to be read together with the source upon which you now rely?  Seems a bit dishonest on your part.  Yet the tenor of your response to me, with my words "I read through it rather quickly" highlighted in scarlet letters, is to cast shame upon me rather than upon yourself, where the shame belongs.  And, not done with me, you added the opaque phrase "Obfuscated in plain sight" which were clearly offered as an insult.  In short, why not simply make reference and provide the link to the source you now cite? 

I do not believe for a minute in the world depopulation conspiracy theory.  Take a look at the U.S.  Look at how the question of what party to vote for brings the country to near civil war.  Might still come.  One nation cannot get together and agree on anything for their own good.  Yet your conspiracy theory draws sustenance from the proposition that scientists, medical professionals and people of power and influence from around the globe have come together with a common agreement, goal and methodology and have managed to hoodwink billions of victims in the process.  Sure.

I put more faith in the theory propounded here:

https://www.adamstaten.com/blog/2021/2/7/low-iq-and-conspiracy-theories-a-hand-in-glove-relationship

As that learned author, I commend for your further reading:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/285206383_On_the_reception_and_detection_of_pseudo-profound_bullshit

At the same time, the conspiracy to which you subscribe might prove beneficial.  I have for decades believed we humans are bringing about our own destruction by our unwillingness to control our numbers.  I first started visiting the Philippines in the 90s when the population was 69 million.  Now it's 111 million.  My home province in Canada, British Columbia, has a land mass of 944,735 square km. (364,800 sq. mi.) and a population of 5.1 million, which is probably too many.  Quality of life here is lower than 40 years ago as a result.  The Phils has crammed its 111 million into a tiny 300,000 square km. (115,831 sq. mi.) which is one reason I prefer not to return there to live.  I think the Phils will never achieve a vaccination rate as high as 10% which, should the vaccine abortion theory be correct, is a shame.  Without it, the Phils will probably see 150 million in 20 years or so.  Although some pregnant Filipinas, who now risk their lives with dangerous backstreet abortions, might be lining up for vaccine.  Probably before that time, the Catholic Church will have caught on and outlawed vaccines.

Btw, did the conspirators get the imprimatur of the Catholic Church to proceed with the depopulation agenda, or were Catholics around the world kept in the dark, excluded from membership in the conspiracy?
I have to throw my 5 pisos in here just for fun...You know like our dimwit trojan horse prez said yesterday...."Cant We Just Talk About Good Things Man" He can't talk about reality or answer any unscripted questions without cue cards.
To my point... that word you mentioned is something that echoes around court rooms and hallways....definitely lawyer phrasing heheh!
Now Catholicism...lol..I was raised Catholic...what a ritualism way of religion...I could tell stories for days...especially from one of our Filipina friends view on Catholics from her Iglesia ni Cristo viewpoint. Also by the way the Vatican is more powerful than the Courts!! :o  I'm a slow keyboarder...maybe tomorrow gotta get some things ready for our Great Fourth O July.

MS