"Post your Questions Here!" > Questions and Tips About This Forum

A Glitch?

<< < (2/7) > >>

shortman:
No prob\'s here with unread msg\'s; so far it works fine for me.

Robm:
I discovered the \"read the most recent post\" at the bottom of the home page. That is what I use now so I can easliy scroll through all the postings.

Robm

Rick B:
Yes, it\'s been working for me fine the \"show unread posts\" i find it useful

:

--- Quote from: GregW on January 14, 2008, 10:50:37 AM ---When I click on \"show unread posts since last visit\" I get nothing.  No unread posts at all.  I have to find them by searching each category manually.   :(

--- End quote ---

Hi Greg,

Try Rob\'s alternative \'Read the most recent posts\' at the bottom of the home page. This gives you a Digest of posts, like emails. Let us know if this works.

Cheers

:

--- Quote from: uzicom on January 14, 2008, 01:24:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: GregW on January 14, 2008, 10:50:37 AM ---When I click on \"show unread posts since last visit\" I get nothing.  No unread posts at all.  I have to find them by searching each category manually.   :(

--- End quote ---

Hi Greg,

Try Rob\'s alternative \'Read the most recent posts\' at the bottom of the home page. This gives you a Digest of posts, like emails. Let us know if this works.

Cheers

--- End quote ---

It certainly works and is useful. Perhaps you should put it at the top of the page with \'Show all unread....\' and \'Show all new replies....\' and make them bold.

Colin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version