"Post your Questions Here!" > Questions and Tips About This Forum

A Glitch?

(1/7) > >>

:
I notice that \'Show unread posts since last visit\' is showing posts that have been read  :(   I think your recent changes have produced a bug.

Colin

:
Colin,

Thanks for the report but it is working fine for me. Is anyone else experiencing this?

:
Keith, this only happens occasionally, but I have seen it several times. Like a lot of software problems, it will often depend on the direction you approach them from, i.e what you did previously.

Colin

GregW:
When I click on \"show unread posts since last visit\" I get nothing.  No unread posts at all.  I have to find them by searching each category manually.   :(

:
GregW,

That\'s because you\'re \"special\"...  :o :) ;)

Just remember that this Forum Database is FREE, the Helpers here are FREE and anything you get for FREE is worth exactly what you pay for it!

Someday we\'ll get all the kinks out of this. Anything is better than Yahoo, right???

;)

Billy

--- Quote from: GregW on January 14, 2008, 10:50:37 AM ---When I click on \"show unread posts since last visit\" I get nothing.  No unread posts at all.  I have to find them by searching each category manually.   :(

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version