Itís Your Money > Working in the Philippines

Trading Currency Markets?

<< < (2/2)

Bartiasrd:
I started trading on Forex a couple of months ago, and I still don't understand what I should do there. I mean, I know the basics, and it seems like everything is going fine, but still, I don't make enough money on a daily basis. That means I lack stability. The most awkward thing is that I got adapted to the crypto market really quickly. However, I have recently found this article (Link Removed), and I hope this information will be a game-changer for me. These accounts are really looking promising.

Edit By Steve: Links only allowed from Sr Members. I warned you on your previous message and you then do it again. Last warning. TY.

Gray Wolf:
Hello Bartiasrd,
May I suggest that you introduce yourself to the group? Follow this link and post a brief introduction:
https://www.livinginthephilippines.com/forum/index.php?board=35.0
It seems you have a lot to say about currency trading but nothing else. Maybe we would like to know more about you before we discuss this subject.

Gray Wolf:
Yo, Bartiasrd, you still with us? I need some advice on currency trading. Want to help me out?  ;)

Steve & Myrlita:

--- Quote from: Gray Wolf on June 05, 2022, 11:37:58 PM ---Yo, Bartiasrd, you still with us? I need some advice on currency trading. Want to help me out?  ;)

--- End quote ---
Did he get offended when I removed his link?

Gray Wolf:

--- Quote from: Steve & Myrlita on June 06, 2022, 04:19:53 AM ---Did he get offended when I removed his link?

--- End quote ---

Possibly. I believe his intent was to corral some of us into his currency trading business/scam

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version