Living in The Philippines > Getting here and back and getting items here and back

Cebu Pacific to strictly enforce hand-carry luggage policy by July 17

(1/2) > >>

Lee2:
Just passing the info along, a friend in Cebu just sent this to me.

--- Quote ---Passengers are allowed one carry-on or hand-carry baggage inside the cabin, with a maximum weight of seven kilograms and dimension of 56cm x 36cm x 23 centimeters for Airbus flights and 56cm x 35cm x 20cm for ATR flights, it said.

In addition to one carry-on baggage, each passenger may also bring a laptop in its own bag or a handbag.
READ MORE
--- End quote ---

Peter:
Lee (and all)

My daughter and husband have booked Cebu Pacific - Clark/Singapore/Clark - for next month. The baggage allowances are as clear as mud on the CB website.

I have sent them a query early this morning on effBook, but no reply as yet. Even though they say a reply in an hour is normal.

Question. Is there a free checked in bag allowance? We can only see paid on the day, or pre-paid on the internet, options.

Any info gladly appreciated.

Peter

suzukig1:

--- Quote from: Peter on July 30, 2018, 03:36:54 PM ---Lee (and all)

My daughter and husband have booked Cebu Pacific - Clark/Singapore/Clark - for next month. The baggage allowances are as clear as mud on the CB website.

I have sent them a query early this morning on effBook, but no reply as yet. Even though they say a reply in an hour is normal.

Question. Is there a free checked in bag allowance? We can only see paid on the day, or pre-paid on the internet, options.

Any info gladly appreciated.

Peter

--- End quote ---

On Cebu Pacific there is no free checked baggage allowance.  You have to guess what your checked in baggage weight will be and prepay.  If you don't prepay or your baggage is over your prepaid baggage allowance you will have to pay when you check in.  The cost for paying for baggage at check in is very high; something like 5X the prepaid cost.

Peter:

--- Quote from: suzukig1 on July 30, 2018, 03:53:26 PM ---On Cebu Pacific there is no free checked baggage allowance.  You have to guess what your checked in baggage weight will be and prepay.  If you don't prepay or your baggage is over your prepaid baggage allowance you will have to pay when you check in.  The cost for paying for baggage at check in is very high; something like 5X the prepaid cost.

--- End quote ---

Ouch!!!! :'( :'( :'(

Thanks.

Peter

BudM:
Good thing there are still individuals, besides business entities, who rely on travel agents to handle all their travel needs instead of relying on the internet.  Otherwise, someone might be coming to me for money.  Nah, probably not.  Enough businesses need their services.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version