Contributions By Members > Northern Philippines LUZON

Bonifacio Global City - in Taguig ($$$, no chickens and no squatters)

(1/5) > >>

dylanaz:
If you ever just get tired of it all and wand a BIG CHANGE in the NCR region - then I highly suggest GLOBAL CITY.

I had been pitched by agents on buying a condo in that place for YEARS and always igonored it based SOLELY ON PRICE - but I finally deicded to go for a drive and visit that place due to having a meeting there to sign up for RP based Medicare this week.

When I walked around the city - by the looks of it - I could swear I was in ANY small California city.

* NO TRAFFIC
* NO TRASH ON THE STREETS
* NO CHICKENS
* NO BEGGARS
* NO STREET VENDORS

They even have a Mini Cooper dealership with a corner lot and all glass walls.
Jeez... In fact - I was wearing a shirt with a collar and jeans and still felt slightly underdressed as it was OBVIOUS that everyone there was worth as much (if not more than) the average \'foreigner\'...

For the first time - I got to walk freely without being asked for ANYTHING....

I actually ate in a restaurant and wasnt looked at twice... no one expected anything from me - I was just your average Joe  ;D  :D  8)  :P

Ooh and BTW... I crossed paths with NoyNoy Aquino while there - and grabbed a photo op... there were also a few local celebs walking around \"high street\" and my Asawa pointed them out but other than NoyNoy we decided to ignore them - as they most likely go to that rich area to avoid attention... WOW..

Ooh - I checked out some condos in THAT city (not nearby - but INSIDE the city) you can get a nice 1 bedroom condo maybe 30 sqm for a low rental of P40k a month (about $1000 USD)

I saw a few \"bedspacer\" type dorms advertising - Its $20 a month in Manila for a dorm - in Global city its over P7k - or around $200 to live in a girls dorm !)

c_a_p_t_a_i_n_r_o_n:

--- Quote from: dylanaz on February 25, 2010, 06:52:49 AM ---
I saw a few \"bedspacer\" type dorms advertising - Its $20 a month in Manila for a dorm - in Global city its over P7k - or around $200 to live in a girls dorm !)

--- End quote ---

I\'d pay that price....ouch! ouch! stop honey it was just a joke

dylanaz:

--- Quote from: c_a_p_t_a_i_n_r_o_n on February 25, 2010, 07:17:58 AM ---
--- Quote from: dylanaz on February 25, 2010, 06:52:49 AM ---I saw a few \"bedspacer\" type dorms advertising - Its $20 a month in Manila for a dorm - in Global city its over P7k - or around $200 to live in a girls dorm !)

--- End quote ---

I\'d pay that price....ouch! ouch! stop honey it was just a joke

--- End quote ---

Hahaha - oops - I forgot to point out... TO live in the GIRLS DORM - you have to be female! Hahaha
ANyhow I decided to add some pics...

Brazil - the best meats you will EVER FIND ! About 12 types maybe 5 different cuts of beef and 5 assorted porks and chicken and lamb on the weekends (its ALL-U-CAN-EAT by the way for about P1k per head)

and

Downtown \"High Street\" - closest to a Palengke you will get in Bonifacio Global City

NOTE TO SELF: Dont let the wife handle the camera

Presidential candidate and Cory Aquinos son, NoyNoy Aquino was there too enjoying quiet time until WE SHOWED UP (there goes the neighborhood - but he was nice and we chatted a bit and I got his contact info - WOW! But we dont take political sides - just being nice is all )

Psst - dont tell my wifes family her head was uncovered in public - a ribbon was all we could find - hahahaaaaaa
The other girl is our yaya/babysitter (some saw her pic I posted a few months ago) - 100% of the other Yayas had UNIFORMS - remind us to buy her a funny blue uniform !

friendlysaint:
Yes its a really nice place. Its like another city very modern very expensive. I was there last february cos my embassy is there.

Taxi drivers don\'t even know the place we had to get the help of a mobile police to help us get to the embassy n pay the guy coffee money.

Andrew

dylanaz:

--- Quote from: B-Ray on February 26, 2010, 12:57:47 PM ---HUMMM, the other one is nice, but your feeding her to much! LMAO

--- End quote ---

Hahah - thanks..

Ya - thats the one I mentioned last year thats a strong as an OX...

She used to be a sugar cane farmer or something in her provice... I never met a girl that strong in any country....

Kinda scarry...  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version