Living in The Philippines > Relationships

Interview with a Filipina scammer

<< < (2/4) > >>

MotorSarge:

--- Quote from: clarkee on November 22, 2020, 10:38:56 PM ---Seen this many times when I lived in AC for a year in 2002.  Most of these misfits looked like they were just released from prison and came to the Philippines.  Makes me wonder how most were able to get a passport in the first place but that's neither here nor there. These dirt bags were foul mouth and no sense of hygiene whatsoever.  Pure filth and most looked as if they didn't have a nickel to their name.  It seems the Philippines brings out the worse of the worse from all countries.  There are some really great guys I met but it seemed for every good one there was 5 assholes that better watch their back.  I like people but I don't have many friends only acquaintances and I prefer it that way.  I can spot a snake a mile away!

--- End quote ---

8)

Gray Wolf:
Some real scumbags out there that prey on filipinas

Steve & Myrlita:

--- Quote from: Gray Wolf on November 23, 2020, 10:50:30 AM ---Some real scumbags out there that prey on filipinas

--- End quote ---
Sad but true.

clarkee:
They know they don't have a snowballs chance in hell in pulling off the crap they do in their home country so they mosey their sorry butt to the Philippines or any developing nation to prey on these beautiful kind people.  Makes me sick at my stomach when I see these dirt bags who come over and manipulate these mainly province girls when in fact a lot of these scum are already married in their home country and they tell their spouse they have to go on a business trip. Ha!!  I believe in Karma and I hope it bites them in the rear end.  Just my thoughts!

MotorSarge:

--- Quote from: clarkee on November 24, 2020, 04:26:35 AM ---They know they don't have a snowballs chance in hell in pulling off the crap they do in their home country so they mosey their sorry butt to the Philippines or any developing nation to prey on these beautiful kind people.  Makes me sick at my stomach when I see these dirt bags who come over and manipulate these mainly province girls when in fact a lot of these scum are already married in their home country and they tell their spouse they have to go on a business trip. Ha!!  I believe in Karma and I hope it bites them in the rear end.  Just my thoughts!

--- End quote ---
Many of these undesirables we have described actually post their videos of themselves living the life in the PI of $400.00 or less and coach other American rabid feces to follow suit, Snakesh*t Dirtbags!
Lol....who is scamming who in most scenarios?
What a downfall for the great PI folks and all the others.
There should be a D30 & Raffy Tulos clean up pit...too simple.....follow the videos!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version