"Post your Questions Here!" > Questions and Tips About This Forum

How much is too much?

<< < (3/9) > >>

iamjames:
Nothing wrong with a good ignition switch. To read or not to read, that is the question. At least you have a choice. Nothing worse than checking in and no new posts. Just wish the new topics were not as blatantly Republican so often.

piozam13:

--- Quote from: iamjames on March 04, 2016, 10:16:54 PM ---Nothing wrong with a good ignition switch. To read or not to read, that is the question. At least you have a choice. Nothing worse than checking in and no new posts. Just wish the new topics were not as blatantly Republican so often.

--- End quote ---

are there non republicans here?  i have to admit republican primaries are more interesting - just don't take them seriously.  the characters are colorful, liars or no liars - now a new twist!  what's romney up to?

hitekcountry:

--- Quote from: blindman on March 04, 2016, 09:45:10 AM ---Do most members like one member making most of the posts on this forum?

--- End quote ---

I donít think who originates the post matters at all. If the subject is of interest then it has value and is worth taking the time to read. Some other sites have people posting nonsense mixed in with other posts of interest and that type thing is annoying.

On this site everyone seems to be interested in providing useful info or points of view.

Hestecrefter:
I'll go along with what most have said here already.  The status quo is fine. 

I do not find that Lee or anyone else can be faulted for "excessive posting".  Lee often posts stories, links to stories, news, etc. that I sometimes find interesting, sometimes not.  As others have said, I can choose what to read.  I cannot say that I have found myself spending inordinate amounts of time separating the wheat from the chaff. 

If folks around here had to wait for me to come along and post something interesting, we would probably find them sitting at their computers in a mummified state, as said to have been the case with a German sailor found off the Phils awhile back.  So, just about any input is good.

hitekcountry:
Or maybe I should put it another way, I very much appreciate that fact that Mr. Lee takes the time to find and post articles or topics of interest.

THANK YOU !!  Mr. Lee

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version