Welcome to the Forum! > Announcements and Information

All Things Philippine

(1/4) > >>

Hank:
Perhaps of interest ..

> From: Michael goldofmorning@yahoo.com
> To: LivingInThePhilippines3@yahoogroups.com
> Date: Mon, Nov 23 at 6:07 AM

In about three weeks LIP3 (and all Yahoo groups) will be closed.

I cordially invite you to join us at All Things Philippine (ATP) @ groups.io  forum site.

The site is set up in a similar fashion to the original Yahoo groups enabling you to remove yourself and receive emails bundled up rather than individually.

ATP was established less than a year ago with the majority of our members being LIP3 subscribers.  And to make the transition easier, LIP3 moderators are moderating ATP even though little moderation is necessary.  The good news is that our numbers are growing.

We have two groups you can join

*All Things Philippine (ATP) which is dedicated to matters relating to the Philippines and issues related to Philippine life.  American politics, etc is not discussed on this site.

*No Holds Barred (NHB) which is an alternate site where you can vent your frustrations, joys, trials and tribulations. This site was created to discuss any matters you wish to discuss be they politics, life in general, money, cars, sports,  ex's, etc.  The only caveat is that discussions in this forum should be respectful and civil even if you disagree with another member.

I have forgotten to mention another benefit of ATP.  You do not have to leave the group. There is a function that lets you stop receiving messages. That way if you ever want to go back to see what is happening you can just log in and if you wish reset the message delivery function.

To join either site either write to me directly at goldofmorning@yahoo.com

Or subscribe as follows

All Things Philippine:  To Subscribe, send an email to: allthingsphilippine+subscribe@groups.io

No Holds Barred:  To Subscribe, send an email to: NoHoldsBarred+subscribe@groups.io

Thank You and be safe!  Happy Thanksgiving!!

Michael

__._,_.___

Posted by: Michael <goldofmorning@yahoo.com>
Messages in this topic (315)
For today's Peso Rate, Breaking News, Weather, go to http://www.livinginthephilippines.com

Our Home Page, above, has it's own LinP3 Community Forum.  You can join the Forum from our home page or by clicking on this link:.

http://www.livinginthephilippines.com/forum/index.php

It has * 5,000+* active members!  I hope we see you there too!

-------------------------------------------------------------

List problems: Contact http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/LivingInThePhilippines3/info

MotorSarge:
Hank,

I got on board to the ATP but do not see any forums or anything posted to the feeds?
Am I in the wrong area?

Update I typed in Philippines in the search block in the find groups and  it came up with Lin P & Lin P3...both showing only 1 member with no name? 

Thanx,

Hank:
Hi Motor Sarge

Hey there MS .. good on you. Yeah, I've just joined up with the website "www.groups.io" myself.

So now apparently, Michael suggests in his email that anyone interested in the Philippines might want to join the group on the website called "All Things Philippine."

So the same as you, I joined Groups.io (quick and easy) and then searched Groups.io with the full name for this group.

It found the group, so I clicked on it, and up popped an information page regarding this group. It looks like it could be interesting, and so I subscribed to join, and am now apparently awaiting group membership approval. So, I guess we'll see :)

Here's what their information page says .. (https://groups.io/g/allthingsphilippine)

--- Quote ---
allthingsphilippine@groups.io

All Things Philippine ("ATP") has been created to discuss all matters related to the Philippines and issues that can affect Philippine life. 

These include marriage, annulment, taxation, migration to and from the Philippines, food, cooking, housing, purchasing property, legal matters, restaurants, purchasing goods and appliances, local politics, visas, the weather, natural disasters, establishing relationships, customs, travel, sports, health, medical resources, Philippine culture, dealing with your Philippine in-laws and relatives, social security, sending money to the Philippines, retirement, and more.

ATP has members residing around the world with a vast number actually residing in the Philippines.

We provide unqualified advice and support to the best of our ability but these are only suggestions which should be further researched by the member.

Discussions in this forum should be respectful and civil even if  you disagree with another member. Any snide, sarcastic or offensive posts or personal attacks on others will not be tolerated. Politics, other than as it relates to the Philippines, is outside the scope of this forum. Other forums should be used for such purposes. Similarly obscene language or illegal subjects are not acceptable.

All Things Philippine is not responsible in any way for the content posted on this forum. That is the complete and total responsibility of the poster.

As well as emails, photos and downloaded documents belong the property of All Things Philippine. This material is also protected under copyright.

The views and opinions expressed by members of All Things Philippine are those of the individual posters and do not reflect the official policy or position of All Things Philippine forum. Any content provided by posters are of their opinion, and are not intended to malign any religion, ethic group, club, organization, company, individual, anyone or anything.

The forum owner does not receive any form of compensation from this site nor will any members be solicited in any way for services or goods.

Links to government agencies and/or independent, relevant news articles are welcome so long as they relate to Philippine matters. However, links to personal blogs or paid connection websites in messages or topics are not allowed, will be removed and your membership will be terminated.

Group Information:

160 Members
 817 Topics, Last Post: 4:24pm
 Started on 21.10.2019

Group Email Addresses:

Subscribe: allthingsphilippine+subscribe@groups.io
Unsubscribe: allthingsphilippine+unsubscribe@groups.io
Group Owner: allthingsphilippine+owner@groups.io
Help: allthingsphilippine+help@groups.io

Group Settings:

All members can post to the group.
 Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
 Messages are set to reply to group.
 Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
 Archive is visible to members only.
 Wiki is visible to members only.
 Only moderators can create hashtags.
 Members can edit their messages.
 Members can set their subscriptions to no email.

Message History:

Jan   Feb   Mar   Apr   May   Jun   Jul   Aug   Sep   Oct   Nov   Dec
       480   784   773   698   469   355   220   273   423   254   80

Subscription:

Your subscription is pending approval.

--- End quote ---

MotorSarge:
Hi Hank,

Yes I got approved but it is nothing like this site :(

--- Quote from: Hank on December 10, 2020, 03:29:28 PM ---Hi Motor Sarge

Hey there MS .. good on you. Yeah, I've just joined up with the website "www.groups.io" myself.

So now apparently, Michael suggests in his email that anyone interested in the Philippines might want to join the group on the website called "All Things Philippine."

So the same as you, I joined Groups.io (quick and easy) and then searched Groups.io with the full name for this group.

It found the group, so I clicked on it, and up popped an information page regarding this group. It looks like it could be interesting, and so I subscribed to join, and am now apparently awaiting group membership approval. So, I guess we'll see :)

Here's what their information page says .. (https://groups.io/g/allthingsphilippine)

--- End quote ---

MotorSarge:
I absolutely can not believe we downgraded to this free public site after many of us thrown monies into keep the LIP running.
We need to start a new website for us who are dedicated members and who will continue to support our longevity of friendship and information sharing of the Philippine community!
Where are our members on this issue?
Where are our leaders/moderators on this issue?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version