Itís Your Money > Money Exchanging

Best Exchange Rates

<< < (7/7)

BudM:

--- Quote from: wildbill on August 14, 2013, 07:01:27 AM ---Budman if your play the lotto here my wife says you cant not collect on it only Philippine citizen may collect I have done no research to say its for sure me to I would love to know the answer.

--- End quote ---
I did not know that wildbill and thanks for the info.  Lucky for me, picking up the ticket and monitoring the lottery for her (who is a Philippine citizen) is one of my assigned tasks.  It only costs her 60 pesos a week plus my compensation.  I am sure when she wins, I will be rewarded for performing my task so satisfactorily after she goes and collects her winnings.

As for the best exchange rate, I do not know where it is today.  My bank is showing the same numbers as I listed in the post for yesterday.

fred:
Went to BPI yesterday and the place was closed.. Guard said "OFFLINE" ..I asked him if other local branch was open he said.. "BPI Luzon,Visayas,Mindanao...OFFLINE"!!

wildbill:
okay Bud my bad as the teens say in the USA :) When you have a RCBC dollar account and ask the mannager he can give you a little more than the going rate as for BDO and other not sure about them.

BudM:

--- Quote from: wildbill on August 14, 2013, 05:54:19 PM ---okay Bud my bad as the teens say in the USA :) When you have a RCBC dollar account and ask the mannager he can give you a little more than the going rate as for BDO and other not sure about them.

--- End quote ---

OK.  No problem here.  To tell you the truth, I am not sure what you are talking about in reference to.  I guess I might have missed something though.  My last post I had mentioned the buy and sell just to keep my post in line with the thread rather than drift off on to the lottery.  But, thanks anyway.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version