Getting Prepared For The Philippines > Laws, Regulations, Taxes as Applied to Foreigners

final reading House Bill 2387

<< < (3/3)

ABCDeVil:

--- Quote from: wildbill on November 11, 2014, 08:40:51 AM ---To me all this feel like pure Hate Towards the white man......I don't think I have seen a poor white man using a pinay.

--- End quote ---

I have only lived here for the past 2 years. Through my foreign friends, being here for 15+ years, I have seen and met some not so nice foreigners, who do take advantage of their partners. Needless to say, these guys are not friends of mine. Mostly, I agree with others here, that this bill does appear to be a sheltered view on what is actually happening, between foreigner and pinay partners. Yes there is some merit in the principle behind the bill, but this should apply equally to both men and women, foreigner or local. Just make it fair and consistent to one and all.

Nowhere does the bill talk about when a pinay takes advantage of a foreigner. So that is OK with them, if a foreigner is emotionally or financially stripped and has been taken advantage of. Yes, we foreigners, should have better sense and stop before things get too far, but this bill opens up a door, where a disgruntled female partner can possibly exploit, their now EX. Somethings just do not add up.

ABC

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version