Getting Prepared For The Philippines > Laws, Regulations, Taxes as Applied to Foreigners

The Philippine Lotto

(1/2) > >>

Steve & Myrlita:
Here\'s a question that I\'ve wondered about for some time. Every so often, I pass by a Philippine Lotto station. I\'ve tried to look it up online but no answers. Just curious, can anyone including foreigners play the lotto or is that one of the many things restricted to Filipino citizens only? Thank you, God Bless....

c_a_p_t_a_i_n_r_o_n:
Dunno what you were looking for Steve but 4 seconds on Google with \"philippines lottery\" gave me results

http://www.pcso.gov.ph/

Steve & Myrlita:

--- Quote from: c_a_p_t_a_i_n_r_o_n on July 27, 2009, 03:34:12 AM ---Dunno what you were looking for Steve but 4 seconds on Google with \"philippines lottery\" gave me results

http://www.pcso.gov.ph/

--- End quote ---
Thank you for the site Ron. I looked it over and it does have a lot of info. Unfortunately, it doesn\'t address my question on who is or is not eligible to participate. My question still remains. Can a foreigner play or is it restricted to Filipino citizens only? God Bless....

boomerang:
Can\'t understand you guys, didn\'t you hit the jackpot allready  by catching a Pinay and living in the Phils ?   ;D ;D ;D

Is you lot never satisfied ???  ??? ??? ???

Lee2:

--- Quote from: boomerang on July 27, 2009, 07:05:13 PM ---Can\'t understand you guys, didn\'t you hit the jackpot allready  by catching a Pinay and living in the Phils ?   ;D ;D ;D

Is you lot never satisfied ???  ??? ??? ???

--- End quote ---

That is exactly how I feel. I stopped playing the lotto because I figured that I had already won by finding my wife. I do occasionally tell her to play with the hopes she can win a bunch of money to use for her family, but so far God must figure we already have had enough good luck in our lives.  :-\\

I do wish the guys who play the best of luck and hope to hear on here that someone won. Good luck all.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version