Welcome to the Forum! > Hello and Welcome!

Hello

<< < (2/2)

M.C.A.:
Larry, we have been using a Dentist for many years but this practice is located in Sta Cruz Laguna so a couple hours south of Manila, they have a Facebook page and also I will give another link.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Local-Business/THE-DENTAL-CLINIC-Feliciano-Associates-379931575143/

Google map:   https://www.google.com.ph/maps/place/The+Dental+Clinic+-+Feliciano+and+Associates/@13.9023277,121.5315127,9z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x58e6ce0ffdefc1f2!8m2!3d14.280448!4d121.416532

larschm1:
Thank you so much, Mikbal and MCA!  I really appreciate the information.

Gray Wolf:

--- Quote from: larschm1 on September 07, 2018, 05:00:42 PM ---Zeny has dentures which need to be replaced and we would like to do that while we are visiting.  Does anyone in the group know of a good dentist or company that manufactures dentures in Pampanga or Manila?  Our schedule is flexible and we have plenty of time to get it done.  We can go anywhere on Luzon if necessary. 

Thank you in advance for any help you can give me and God bless all of you.  Larry Schmidt

--- End quote ---

Welcome to the group Larry! My wife Gloria dn I both have had extensive dental work performed while in Manila. We had great luck with Dra Dolores S Aldave and Dra Gene Margaret Q. Ignacio with Dental Breath Therapy Clinic

Their office is located in the SM Fairview Mall, Caloocan City
Dental Breath Therapy Clinic
Building B, L2 SM City Fairview
Novaliches, Caloocan
Phone - (+63) 2 936 7398

They are on the top floor just down the hall from the cinemas.

We got estimates from our dentist in the US that were from $25,000-30.000 to do work on both of us. Yes, our teeth were in that bad shape, with many missing and the others needing extensive repair. When all was said and done we got our dental work completed for roughly $9,000 and the work was top notch. After we returned home to the US and went to our dentist for our regular cleaning they asked where we got the work done. I asked if it looked good and was told they did a fabulous job, but no way our dentist here could do the same because they "would go out of business" doing it that cheap. Just another of the many things I love about the Philippines.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version