Living in The Philippines > Expat life in Philippines

You know your loved when .....

<< < (2/2)

Gray Wolf:
I currently have about 10 different bottles of hot sauce in my pantry. They range from Frank's to Tabasco to Habanero to my own creation Jack's Smokin' Hot which is a mix of peppers grown in my gardens over the course of several years. It all depends on how much you use. I can take a couple drops of the hottest and spice up a large bowl of chili with no problem. Just don't add too much, even for the milder sauces

RUFUS:

--- Quote from: Gray Wolf on October 01, 2021, 11:28:17 PM ---I currently have about 10 different bottles of hot sauce in my pantry. They range from Frank's to Tabasco to Habanero to my own creation Jack's Smokin' Hot which is a mix of peppers grown in my gardens over the course of several years. It all depends on how much you use. I can take a couple drops of the hottest and spice up a large bowl of chili with no problem. Just don't add too much, even for the milder sauces

--- End quote ---

Your sauce was very yummy!
I still have not made a batch of chipotle since you sent me that... >:(
As soon as I get off my butt and get out to fire up the smoke box to make some, you can be assured that there will be a jar coming your direction  ;)

Gray Wolf:

--- Quote from: RUFUS on October 01, 2021, 11:44:58 PM ---Your sauce was very yummy!
I still have not made a batch of chipotle since you sent me that... >:(
As soon as I get off my butt and get out to fire up the smoke box to make some, you can be assured that there will be a jar coming your direction  ;)

--- End quote ---

Thanks bro! Looking forward to it!  :)

lost_in_samoa:

Here is our sauce

Gray Wolf:

--- Quote from: lost_in_samoa on October 02, 2021, 03:55:49 PM ---Here is our sauce

--- End quote ---

Yowza! My mouth is burning just from the pics!  :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version