Living in The Philippines > Getting here and back and getting items here and back

Best way to get to Quezon city from Manila airport

(1/2) > >>

lpgcshilo:
Any advice greatly appreciated..

lpgcshilo:
I guess this is the real question I\'m seeking. From the airport, a single caucasian with luggage. What are my chances of arriving at my destination without an incident?

Manila Cockney:

--- Quote from: lpgcshilo on May 22, 2008, 05:25:24 PM ---I guess this is the real question I\'m seeking. From the airport, a single caucasian with luggage. What are my chances of arriving at my destination without an incident?

--- End quote ---

About 99% if you get a prepaid coupon taxi at the airport such as a Nissan taxi.

http://www.nissanrentacar.com/home.do

Gray Wolf:

--- Quote from: lpgcshilo on May 22, 2008, 05:25:24 PM ---I guess this is the real question I\'m seeking. From the airport, a single caucasian with luggage. What are my chances of arriving at my destination without an incident?

--- End quote ---

Where specifically in Quezon City are you going?  If it\'s to a hotel, they probably have a car that will pick you up free of charge.  More info will generate more responses, although MC gave some great information.

Have a great trip!

JT:
I agree with MC. Whats your agenda? Are you going to meet someone later; have you ever been to the Philippines? You must have been monitoring this forum, Jack & Keith along with the LP Comrades will be able to answer most, if not all of your questions about the Philippines and specifically Manila. Good luck and happy arrival to a great place. JT

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version