Getting Prepared For The Philippines > Hobbies and Interests

Hobbies for expats what are yours?

<< < (8/9) > >>

Art, just a re(tired) Fil-Am:
Go to the Google Play Store App under Drone Mapping and select what is best for you plotting your flight plan. I'm not that advance yet to know what I'm doing on a big scale drone. Let us know went you get started on your sailplane. Sounds interesting.

trevor:
Well i have not been posting here for awhile, was never a frequent poster anyway. First off let me say Hi. to Colin. Good to see you back and to hear that you and the Mrs. is doing well.
Concerning hobbies i am of the physical type and i love to cycle (biking) So now i do a lot of bike riding. Average about 300 Km. per week. Where i live in North Luzon there are many roads where i can ride. Lots of mountains to climb.
I love road biking because as i see it is an investment into my health. 76 yrs. old and no medication as yet. All is good health wise and i can attribute that to my hobby or sport. I do not smoke or drink alcohol except for once in a while a little wine or just one beer. Try to get at least eight hours sleep and take naps sometimes. Weight is 145 lbs. but if i do not ride it can easily goes up to 160 lbs.
So that's it, cycling is my passion.
Oh i am sorry to hear of Lee's passing. He was a good contributor to this forum.

Colin:

--- Quote from: trevor on March 08, 2019, 03:04:50 PM ---Well i have not been posting here for awhile, was never a frequent poster anyway. First off let me say Hi. to Colin. Good to see you back and to hear that you and the Mrs. is doing well.
Concerning hobbies i am of the physical type and i love to cycle (biking) So now i do a lot of bike riding. Average about 300 Km. per week. Where i live in North Luzon there are many roads where i can ride. Lots of mountains to climb.
I love road biking because as i see it is an investment into my health. 76 yrs. old and no medication as yet. All is good health wise and i can attribute that to my hobby or sport. I do not smoke or drink alcohol except for once in a while a little wine or just one beer. Try to get at least eight hours sleep and take naps sometimes. Weight is 145 lbs. but if i do not ride it can easily goes up to 160 lbs.
So that's it, cycling is my passion.
Oh i am sorry to hear of Lee's passing. He was a good contributor to this forum.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the welcome back Trevor, its nice to know that my posts were missed. Less than half of them were recovered, some became attributed to BingColin and others just Guest. It would have been nice to get them all back.

RUFUS:

--- Quote from: Colin on March 06, 2019, 01:51:35 AM ---Hi Art, thanks for the good wishes, both Bing and are fine. I rarely read and post on here because my style of writing seemed to have upset some people and caused me to be banned a number of times.

Colin

--- End quote ---

Colin,
You never really irritated me.
If you get banned again, email me.
I know a few of the admins...  ;D ;D ;D

Colin:

--- Quote from: RUFUS on March 12, 2019, 04:05:17 PM ---Colin,
You never really irritated me.
If you get banned again, email me.
I know a few of the admins...  ;D ;D ;D

--- End quote ---

Hi Rufus, thanks  for the  support. I accept now that the post I made was thoughtless, someone got under my skin at the time, but I don't think it justified being wiped off the face of the forum. Fortunately Lee, and others, seem to have agreed. I have also been banned by moderators for private posts made outside of the forum!

Just out of interest, how many Admins are there now, I thought that there was normally only one? Also, is Don Herrington still the owner of the forum.

Colin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version