Philippines Insider" The Ultimate Philippines Travel Guide for Tourists and Expats

Author Topic: FREE calls on your cell phone and how to CUT YOUR BILLS SIGNIFICANTLY !!!  (Read 2945 times)

Offline dylanaz

• Sr Member
One member of this forum whos currently my houseguest purchased a P500 load card for his cell phone so he can call his friends... I thought to myself... \"Now thats a SMART man... using that P500 for one month of unlimited calls smart is now offering!\" But unfortunately - he was unaware of the cost savings of using SMART codes and at the end of ONE NIGHT he had used ALL of his P500 card making voice calls...
If he had typed in a simple code into his cell phone he could have made one full month of SMART to SMART calls using the same P500. I think 30 days of calling is better than 1 day of calling - I hope you all agree. This is not being \'cheap\' its being SMART  ;D
Here is a list of DISCOUNT codes for pre-paid users I feel are noteworthy that you can use on your SMART cell phone (Post paid accounts can only avail of limited offers- dial *888 to make a free voice call to SMART for questions). Yes, I have ignored some discounts I feel are not worth mentioning such as smarts P100 for 60 minutes of calls in a 5 day period because they also have have P100 for unlimited calls for 5 days! This is for SMART to SMART communications only. I will list other provider codes in a seperate post if there is interest.

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Send a TEXT mesage to the listed number.
2. The body of the TEXT contains the code
3. Enjoy your new features while active.

PROMO
5 days of Unlimited smart to smart VOICE calls !
INSTRUCTIONS
send a text of \"TALK100\" to 6400
To call, just dial *6400 + 11 digit SMART number. Ex. *640009191234567
COST
P101 balance required to activate and use. If your balance drops BELOW P1 the service will pause. Simply get P1 of load to continue.

PROMO
30 days of Unlimited smart to smart VOICE calls !
INSTRUCTIONS
send a text of \"TALK500\" to 6400
To call, just dial *6400 + 11 digit SMART number. Ex. *640009191234567
COST
P501 balance required to activate and use. If your balance drops BELOW P1 the service will pause. Simply get P1 of load to continue.

PROMO
UNLIMITED NIGHT TIME CALLING from 11pm to 6am only P15
INSTRUCTIONS
send a text of \"NYT15\" to 8566
To call, dial *8566+ 11-digit Smart Number ex: *856609181234567. Calls end after 5 minutes - you must then call your party back, but it is UNLIMITED CALLS!
COST
P16 balance required to activate and use. If your balance drops BELOW P1 the service will pause. Simply get P1 of load to continue.

PROMO
110 MMS messages (txt an instant photo to an MMS abled friend!)
INSTRUCTIONS
send a text of \"ATM20\" to 2827
COST
P21 balance required to activate and use. If your balance drops BELOW P1 the service will pause. Simply get P1 of load to continue.

PROMO
UNLIMITED TEXTING for one day P25
INSTRUCTIONS
send a text of \"UNLI25\" to 258
COST
P26 balance required to activate and use. If your balance drops BELOW P1 the service will pause. Simply get P1 of load to continue.

PROMO
3 minute VOICE CALLS for ONLY P10
INSTRUCTIONS
send a text of \"FLEXI\" to 880
To call, just dial *88 + 11 digit SMART number. Ex. *8809191234567
COST
P11 balance required to activate and use. If your balance drops BELOW P1 the service will pause. Simply get P1 of load to continue. Call terminates after 3 minutes!
I have seen so much conflict while in the Philippines - amazingly 99% of it was merely online computer experiences :D

Offline dylanaz

• Sr Member
GLOBE DEALS TO FOLLOW IN THIS POST
I have seen so much conflict while in the Philippines - amazingly 99% of it was merely online computer experiences :D

Offline dylanaz

• Sr Member
SUN and Others to follow here: