LinP Community > Current Events and Future Schedules

Long COVID

<< < (3/4) > >>

M.C.A.:

--- Quote from: lost_in_samoa on February 22, 2021, 10:41:28 AM ---Thanks.  You think you had/got the WuFlu?

--- End quote ---

I don't think any of our family members have contracted the Covid 19 but this year the weather pattern is much different and much more wet so I sit around more than I should, I can't do much in the back yard it's more like a swamp and we nearly flooded but I do ride bicycle.

For sure I need to eat better and more vegetables, I miss the red beets along with a different variety of vegetables and so in order for me to buy these it's an hour drive.

lost_in_samoa:

--- Quote from: M.C.A. on February 23, 2021, 08:22:40 AM ---I need to eat better and more vegetables, I miss the red beets along with a different variety of vegetables and so in order for me to buy these it's an hour drive.
--- End quote ---

I hear you.  Our current solution is smoothies.  What ever we got we grind.  You can pack a full days worth in one glass.

Ever had a Mango / Pechay / Garlic / Tumeric  / Tilipia whip?   Damn sure was ...... interesting.

lost_in_samoa:

--- Quote from: Hank on February 22, 2021, 10:58:59 PM ---If anyone believes the above, then there will be absolutely zero enjoyment or use in further discussion.
--- End quote ---

cum hoc ergo propter hoc.  Your opinion of efficacy is yours.  Not the consensus.

--- Quote from: Hank on February 22, 2021, 10:58:59 PM ---So really, one prefers not to ..
--- End quote ---

Why raise a topic then not participate?   Bandwagon not going in the intended direction?

--- Quote from: Hank on February 22, 2021, 10:58:59 PM ---And maybe simply note that here in Australia, we all wore masks and stayed home, unless going to work or shopping.

The result is, today, as usual, we have NO cases of Covid community transmission in the whole of Australia.

There's now only 40 Covid cases in this country. All of these are international travelers whom have been in quarantine since arriving here already carrying it.

Altogether, in the past year, Australia has had just 909 Covid deaths.

And today we had our first vaccinations, to be offered free to everyone over the next few months.
--- End quote ---

But at what cost?

To children, elders, neighbors, the "income un-equal"?

For what?  An illness that does not even rank in the top 20.

--- Quote from: Hank on February 22, 2021, 10:58:59 PM ---If anyone has any other ideas on how best to manage Covid .. all one can say is, haha, go ahead.
--- End quote ---

People are.   

The first step is to think .   The second step is to educate yourself beyond the headline.

--- Quote from: Hank on February 22, 2021, 10:58:59 PM ---So now, the only thing of concern to me, for our world, might be the health results of long Covid.
--- End quote ---

Good luck with the Planet Lockdown.

Thank you.  This has been much more interesting than shaking a cellphone.

Hestecrefter:
I had just noticed a forum topic entitled "MILF", etc. Turns out to be a different meaning of MILF for me.  And just after I read this:

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20210513/coronavirus-lingers-in-penis-and-could-cause-impotence#1

Happily, I know from this forum that cannot be true, so MILFs are still fair game.

MotorSarge:
This is a little lengthy Crafty....I would add in with some additional smutty reply but I lost 2 elderly uncles in the last 17 months and my youngest son's girlfriend lost her grandfather 2 weeks ago and we now have a close healthy young friend intubated in ICU with Covid pneumonia. I took my Covid shots back in March & April due to a medical high risk, not for any political reason. I came down with with stage 2/3 frostbite while in high elevations of northern Afghanistan in 2004. After 2 days of excruciating pain I developed 2 gangrene ulcers on the fingertips. I was petrified after the Doc said we need to get you treated ASAP or the gangrene will spread and you will lose digits. To make a long story short the Doc diagnosed me with Reynaud's disease afterwards which affects the blood flow in the hand and foot digits and sometimes nose and ears. I very quickly paid attention to the Covid 19 symptoms/effects as soon as it mentioned the Covid Toes & Fingers. Covid is a no joke cell attacker/destroyer with long term effects which can be permanent!

PS......I just learnt what a GILF was weeks ago whilst the Philippine Mafia was attending a BDay party at our house :o

--- Quote from: Hestecrefter on September 29, 2021, 01:45:08 AM ---I had just noticed a forum topic entitled "MILF", etc. Turns out to be a different meaning of MILF for me.  And just after I read this:

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20210513/coronavirus-lingers-in-penis-and-could-cause-impotence#1

Happily, I know from this forum that cannot be true, so MILFs are still fair game.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version