Itís Your Money > Starting and Running a Business

T.I.N.

(1/5) > >>

midaut:
Hi, I'm new to this forum. Thinking of starting a business in the Philippines, can anyone tell me if T.I.N. is required for the owner as well (or just T.I.N. for the company)? Thanks.

JoeLP:
welcome midaut.  Please post in the introduce yourself thread and tell us about who you are. 

I personally cannot help you with what you are seeking.  Maybe someone else on here can.

suzukig1:
If you are going to have to pay PHL taxes, then you need a TIN.  You're not going to collect a salary?  (Actually, applying for a TIN for an individual is pretty straight forward.)

midaut:

--- Quote from: JoeLP on September 15, 2016, 08:06:15 PM ---welcome midaut.  Please post in the introduce yourself thread and tell us about who you are. 

I personally cannot help you with what you are seeking.  Maybe someone else on here can.

--- End quote ---

Thanks, I'll do the introduction shortly.

midaut:

--- Quote from: suzukig1 on September 15, 2016, 09:00:00 PM ---If you are going to have to pay PHL taxes, then you need a TIN.  You're not going to collect a salary?  (Actually, applying for a TIN for an individual is pretty straight forward.)

--- End quote ---

Thanks, I'd like to avoid getting a TIN as getting it means you have reporting to do. Are you saying that I need a TIN if I receive a salary? If yes, does it mean all employees have TIN (since they all receive salaries)?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version