Just Having Fun > Jokes

V.R.W.C.

(1/2) > >>

lost_in_samoa:
{satire dripping with sarcasm on}

"Lost, who represents the majority view here. "

Uhmmm .....  A little help please.

I've never been spokesperson for a "vast right wing conspiracy " before.   What am I supposed to do?  Any pay?  Benefits?

What is the dress code?  If I cut eye holes in the pillow cases,  Ester is gonna beat my ass.   Just sayin'

{/satire dripping with sarcasm off}

Gray Wolf:

--- Quote from: lost_in_samoa on August 10, 2021, 02:36:10 PM ---{satire dripping with sarcasm on}

"Lost, who represents the majority view here. "

Uhmmm .....  A little help please.

I've never been spokesperson for a "vast right wing conspiracy " before.   What am I supposed to do?  Any pay?  Benefits?

What is the dress code?  If I cut eye holes in the pillow cases,  Ester is gonna beat my ass.   Just sayin'

{/satire dripping with sarcasm off}

--- End quote ---
Hahahahaha! Ain't it grand to be considered in such high/low esteem that you are attacked for having your own thoughts? I love it... Catch you later bro. Keep them rabbits healthy and fat. I love me some roast hare with home cut fries and fresh garden veggies. Ingat pare!

lost_in_samoa:

--- Quote from: Gray Wolf on August 10, 2021, 09:54:00 PM ---love me some roast hare with home cut fries and fresh garden veggies.
--- End quote ---

Like this?

Gray Wolf:

--- Quote from: lost_in_samoa on August 11, 2021, 06:41:26 AM ---Like this?

--- End quote ---

Stop it! You're making me hungry!
Dayum, that looks good!  :)

MotorSarge:

--- Quote from: Gray Wolf on August 11, 2021, 09:27:52 AM ---Stop it! You're making me hungry!
Dayum, that looks good!  :)

--- End quote ---
Lol//...Our beautiful Filipina's filling us
with Kano NumNum!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version