Getting Prepared For The Philippines > Sports and Leisure

Floyd Mayweather-Manny Pacquiao Boxing, who is going to watch it?

<< < (3/6) > >>

iamjames:
Yep - it was a class act. No doubt in the decision.

Lee2:
Now that Manny lost by decision that will lead up to a rematch, it is all about money. I predicted either a draw or decision, with either leading to a rematch for millions more.

Art, just a re(tired) Fil-Am:
I will not pay for a pay per view of anything ever again!
The Mayweather/Pacquiao fight was the worse
disappointing big event of all time!
Both fighters should hangup their gloves! 

BudM:

--- Quote from: Art, just a re(tired) Fil-Am on May 03, 2015, 02:12:14 PM ---I will not pay for a pay per view of anything ever again!
The Mayweather/Pacquiao fight was the worse
disappointing big event of all time!
Both fighters should hangup their gloves!

--- End quote ---
You can't dump the blame on Pacman.  Those judges just gave boxing another black eye.  Pacman lost per the judges but he proved that he will always be a champion and Mayweather proved that he will never be anything but a putz.  Just happens to be a rich putz.

Art, just a re(tired) Fil-Am:
Manny's tactics was lack luster, his low percentage of punches proved it! Every time he got close and started to throw flurries of punches, he would back off and would have to chase Mayweather around the ring to get another chance, but it was then few and far in between, because Mayweather didn't give him too many chances to get close, which was Mayweather's usual tactic from not getting hit and the crowd even booed him for his tactics after the fight ended. It was an easy pay day for both fighters and didn't show any wear and tear from the looks of their faces, just tired from running around the circus rink they were in for twelve rounds.
Rematch? I don't want to pay $100 again, just to see two over rated boxing clowns running around in a circus rink. :-\ ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version