Living in The Philippines > Education in the Philippines

Private PI elementry schools with US affiliation ?

<< < (4/4)

bigrod:
http://golfguidephilippines.com/

jjcabgou:

--- Quote from: David690 on November 10, 2019, 01:00:41 PM ---Not enough what?
A round of golf here isn't so expensive.  I'd have to check to be 100% certain, but as I remember it's around P1,000 a round.

--- End quote ---
Yes, not enough what?  Golf is great exercise.  I do not get a cart, and walking 18 holes in the Philippine sun, will knock you on your butt.   In addition, given I am not that good at all, I probably walk about 27 holes as I spend an inordinate amount of time looking for my fricken balls.   And depending on where you golf, it is not that expensive at all, especially compared to USA prices.   I have also met a lot of great people playing golf. 

David690:

--- Quote from: jjcabgou on November 11, 2019, 03:55:32 PM ---Yes, not enough what?  Golf is great exercise.  I do not get a cart, and walking 18 holes in the Philippine sun, will knock you on your butt.   In addition, given I am not that good at all, I probably walk about 27 holes as I spend an inordinate amount of time looking for my fricken balls.   And depending on where you golf, it is not that expensive at all, especially compared to USA prices.   I have also met a lot of great people playing golf.

--- End quote ---

Let me know if you run out of golf balls.  I must have about two dozen of them, that I find during my daily walk with my dogs around the golf course. ;)

jjcabgou:

--- Quote from: David690 on November 12, 2019, 12:36:05 PM ---Let me know if you run out of golf balls.  I must have about two dozen of them, that I find during my daily walk with my dogs around the golf course. ;)

--- End quote ---
Where exactly are you David?  I am in Tagaytay...   hahahah not that I would drive there for some golf balls, was just curious which course you are near

David690:

--- Quote from: jjcabgou on November 12, 2019, 06:24:29 PM ---Where exactly are you David?  I am in Tagaytay...   hahahah not that I would drive there for some golf balls, was just curious which course you are near

--- End quote ---

We're on South Pacific Golf & Leisure Estates in Davao City.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version