Author Topic: I guess day three pictures? Murfs and Jens house  (Read 4748 times)

Offline coutts00

• Sr Member
Re: I guess day three pictures? Murfs and Jens house
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2009, 04:25:08 PM »
Murf,

Don\'t be planning on giving up to soon, their are nieces to raise and marry off, wives to nuzzle and the barkada who needs their drinking buddy, and the rest of us who need a friend.

Reading your pieces recently sounds like your giving up already, no so dear friend, for I want a beer when I visit, and need you there to drink it with.

Wayne   :(
Wayne  ;D ;D

Offline RUFUS

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2009, 12:27:49 PM »
NO DOUBT...
Your A$$ better hang around a couple more years so i can come over and get drunk with ya.
SO SAYETH THE RUFUS

Offline coutts00

• Sr Member
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2009, 01:29:04 PM »
Murf,

For a cantankerous old marine, you seem to get under everyone\'s skin, so it would seem you are one of the more popular members here.

Wayne   ;D ;D
Wayne  ;D ;D

Offline grizzi

• Sr Member
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2009, 02:21:25 PM »
Murf,

How are things going? Hope all is well with you and yours.  Keep kicking and screaming until the construction is done...it worked for my Mrs.... :D

Take care my friend!

Greg 8)
Greg & Almira  ;-)

Offline Steve & Myrlita

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
  • Myrlita & I at our SIL 60th Bday.
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2009, 03:50:16 PM »
My Brother,
It sounds like you are considering going AWOL on life. If so, REQUEST DENIED!
Hang in there. God will take care of you. Trust in Him. God Bless.....
Thank you...God Bless...
Bro Steve & Sis Myrlita
Bacolod City, PH
*** RIP MY FRIEND LEE ***
***       RIP DON H        ***

« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2009, 09:55:11 PM »
My Brother,

That is fine as long as long as that does not mean more offensive posts on this forum. I am sure the moderators have better things to do than have to continually delete these posts. Lets leave things as they are and live in peace.

Perhaps it would have been more appropriate for you to have sent your message as a private email to Murf.

Colin

« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2009, 11:19:51 PM »
Colin,
        I think it was myself and the Murf debating the positives or otherwise of \'empire\' PLEASE don\'t take it personal, it wasn\'t intended that way. Yes I agree that personal opinion should be confined to the PM section.
        Hope and trust all is well with you and that you didn\'t \"CUSS\" the Irish too much in \'private\' after reading the posts lol
                     God Bless and I hope life is treating you wonderfully there,
                                  Lawrence.

Offline geno555

• Sr Member
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2009, 12:55:44 PM »
My Brother,

That is fine as long as long as that does not mean more offensive posts on this forum. I am sure the moderators have better things to do than have to continually delete these posts. Lets leave things as they are and live in peace.

Perhaps it would have been more appropriate for you to have sent your message as a private email to Murf.

Colin

Sorry Colin, I wish I could grant your wish, but it was neither because of your wishes, or your dislike of me that I was away.If you were offended in any way which evidently you were I deeply apologize, but to give you your wish is simply without merit. There will always be people who don\'t see eye to eye, sometimes we don\'t. and when I am wrong I will say so publicly which I am doing to you know in a public way. All One can do is ask for justice and hope it doesn\'t fall on death ears. For offending you, I am very sorry.

The Murf.