Philippines Insider" The Ultimate Philippines Travel Guide for Tourists and Expats

Author Topic: Sorry, dang tired.....  (Read 1846 times)

Offline geno555

• Sr Member
Sorry, dang tired.....
« on: June 19, 2009, 10:37:06 PM »
[/URL

my sister in laws new edition

[URL=http://s303.photobucket.com/albums/nn141/geno555/?action=view¤t=todayafterbutuan11.jpg]

one of the four coconut trees I saved.

outside right room on first floor

out side the maid rooms

as far as the rain water can come if they build a highway across the street which i doubt, but i tried to plan for everything even the grade of the property.

[/t of all the kids , small kids plying inside all the dangerous falling equipment after the crew left so i had my wife put up these signs not† a problem sense.

[URL=http://s303.photobucket.com/albums/nn141/geno555/?action=view¤t=todayafterbutuan16.jpg]

Start of the septic system

another section added to the septic system, not drop offs or cuts in yet?

one of my nieces returns home says there is not enough to eat at her grandmothers house we open her with open arms, the baby is so cute and likes me. wow poor child needs help lol

left hand side maid rooms

The next three are of my nieces baby who left grandmas for lack of food....oh well what 2 more to feed.

The next 4 or are a 42 indh diameter fan going into one end of the house set on a thermostat, and suck the hot air out.

the nest 4 or q 42 inch diameter fan that will set at the back and suck hot air through a† center louver in the front, all run on a thermostat.

Can anyone id these birds, not native to here and not finches if that is what you think?

this one my niches newborn, has good sense don\'t think much of me....lol but don\'t think much of anybody except mother !

Offline geno555

• Sr Member
Re: Sorry, dang tired.....
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 12:20:36 AM »
?

Offline dylanaz

• Sr Member
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2009, 06:43:46 AM »
the nest 4 or q 42 inch diameter fan that will set at the back and suck hot air through a† center louver in the front, all run on a thermostat.

Wow.. thats a brilliant idea !

Can you give some details on this thermostat? I would love to be able to connect a thermostat to existing fans / Aircon units and not have to buy a whole new unit just to have a thermostat to automate its on and off functions!

Watching construction projects unfold is nice ! Some people go birdwatching... I like building-watching† ;D
I have seen so much conflict while in the Philippines - amazingly 99% of it was merely online computer experiences :D

Offline geno555

• Sr Member
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2009, 06:55:06 PM »

Wow.. thats a brilliant idea !

Thanks

Can you give some details on this thermostat? I would love to be able to connect a thermostat to existing fans / Aircon units and not have to buy a whole new unit just to have a thermostat to automate its on and off functions!

Watching construction projects unfold is nice ! Some people go birdwatching... I like † ;D

Dylanaz,

thank† you for the brilliant comment but its just a matter of what i am use to i guess, i no nothing at all about my† current hollow brick house but am learning a little more every day, so the next one , heaven forbid will be easier, i have learned and listen to everyone on here and then went full steam ahead with my plans from the two other wooden frame houses i built

Dylan\'s wish i could take the credit but that is how we have been building wooden frame† houses in Maryland and Maine for years. well maybe not years :)

the foreman was totally lost, the architect and engineer and electrician not in the least.Thermostats are pretty universal if you remember the heat /cold connection how concrete even expands with heat and shrinks with cold, most all substances do with the exception of plutonium and† i have no friend in either North Korea or Iran so I have no source of that material.

the pictures of the fan, all the external hardware will be taken off and all you will mount is a a circularity fan in one end of the house with louvers† sitting right under the ever of the peak of the roof on the other† end with double back installation fiberglass in between the on 16 center ceiling Joice.

a good way to see how efficient your system is is to walk up stairs in the attic with a lite candle and walk from the opposite end of the house where the fan is not and see how many feet you can get before the fan sucks out the life of the candle, it should be within 15 feet or you have a design flaw.

i Have done this many times before in other places and i know for a fact it works, although it is rather new to the RP. My foreman didn\'t† understand it at all but when i gave the drawings to the architect and he ran them across his brother the structural civil engineer.hr said† it is a common practice in the state of Florida USA where he also is just starting a practice.

All i can do is study , learn from others and hopefully give my wife the house she so deserves.\'\'

respectfully

the Murf

Offline c_a_p_t_a_i_n_r_o_n

• Sr Member
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2009, 07:31:05 PM »

Can anyone id these birds, not native to here and not finches if that is what you think?

Looks like a Java Sparrow aka Java Finch aka Java Rice Bird