Philippines Insider" The Ultimate Philippines Travel Guide for Tourists and Expats
Philippines Insider" The Ultimate Philippines Travel Guide for Tourists and Expats

Author Topic: A Philippines story  (Read 1949 times)

A Philippines story
« on: January 31, 2008, 11:37:58 AM »
We have a Filipina tenant who\'s PG, (should say, WAS), and her B/F is out of the country. We have been, (or was), on 24/7 call for weeks. Last weekend we were involved in a big wedding that started here in Bacong with phone calls from the States and local txs for months, (still, when will the hand be out for cash?).  This last weekend we went to the Siquijor Island for the wedding and was worried about this Filipina and her condition. We made contact with some local subdivision Pinoys before leaving to handle that situation, BUT who knows what that outcome would be?

Yesterday, (wed), we got the call at 7:15am, (sleepy me), and I\'m off some 10KMsą to the hospital through heavy traffic, (school and work), grabbing gears, (miss by an inch),  with a PG woman in my car. My wife the night before had a dream of delivery in our car OUCH  :). Well the bottom line is, we were home by 7:45am and she had the baby already. WOW how lucky can I be?  ;D

Hummm, we have had two weddings with tenants so far,  but no in house babies ~~~YET~~~. Oh the trails of being retired in the Philippines! LMAO
B-Ray

Offline RUFUS

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
Re: A Philippines story
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2008, 01:52:50 PM »
we can all only hope for the troubles that you have...
may we all be so blessed...

RUFUS
SO SAYETH THE RUFUS

Offline old40ford

• Sr Member
Re: A Philippines story
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2008, 11:07:14 AM »
talk about your full service landlord, wow.