Author Topic: Thanks for answering my fan questions?  (Read 1599 times)

Offline geno555

• Sr Member
Thanks for answering my fan questions?
« on: October 19, 2009, 12:30:48 PM »
 ;D

Thanks all four of you , who answered my ceiling fan questions, I guess the more I ask the more I learn just how dumb I am, every house I lived in since a child in USA my Father had ceilings fans, swore by them, so if you can\'t trust your father....well you know?....

so if Colin is right which he usually is, celing fans do nothing but push hot air and I have wasted alot of money, but on the other hand Ray wayne brings up some valid points, and my only other CAPTAIN RON OF COURSE, I also understand.

so in the end, who knows I will go with what I have and see what works, and do the best I can, thats all a good looking Irishmen like me can ever hope for ;D

Ok Brad enough with the RITFLMAO comments 8)

But thank you all, I have learned so much from you all, but got a long way to go...

This is one heck of a great group! Bar none, shucks we wouldn\'t do that anyway, the bar† is always open here, its 5 o\'clock somewhere?

;D ;D

Murf

Re: Thanks for answering my fan questions?
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2009, 01:52:30 PM »
Ah Murf, just moving air makes a BIG difference in comfort!!

We provided AC in the BR\'s in our rentals and when upgrading with a ceiling fan in the LR, their electrice bill went down by 20%. Why, they didn\'t need to escape to the BR so much during the day.

As I type this, with NO AC, just a fan and I\'m comfortable and it\'s HOT outside.

Foreigners staying under AC, will NEVER be real comfortable beyond their AC in the tropics, PERIOD!!! Kinda like hugging the heater all the time in Alaska!!† ;D
B-Ray

Offline geno555

• Sr Member
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2009, 03:03:56 PM »
Ah Murf, just moving air makes a BIG difference in comfort!!

We provided AC in the BR\'s in our rentals and when upgrading with a ceiling fan in the LR, their electrice bill went down by 20%. Why, they didn\'t need to escape to the BR so much during the day.

As I type this, with NO AC, just a fan and I\'m comfortable and it\'s HOT outside.

Foreigners staying under AC, will NEVER be real comfortable beyond their AC in the tropics, PERIOD!!! Kinda like hugging the heater all the time in Alaska!!† ;D
B-Ray

My dear Brother B-Ray, thanks for proving that my one hero in life my \"Dad\" was no dummy when he was raising us kids and heating and cooling those house off with ceiling fans.Leave it to you to bring a bright spot to two old mens heart, my pop just had his bone scan for his terminal prostrate cancer that he has had for 8 years and 8 years ago they wanted to operate, plant radium pellets into his prostrate, or just cut the whole thing out,

my pop love him to death, he told them, you ain\'t touching me and I ain\'t being cut on one more GD time for anything, you won\'t make me puke with radiation, you want me wear diapers by cutting it out, I\'ll take my chances, I\'m Irish were both lucky and hardheaded he told them, well they say Mr. Murphy if it spreads to your bones its a terrible painful death, he said, ah, don\'t you worry know about that son, Me and the old man got a plan for that day.

Sorry Moderators for going off topic today but its my first day back , as you can see I am a little giddy, shucks I\'ve turned up the O2 to 4 liters per minute, and popped the last bottle of that Grey Goose Vodka I have been saving, Jonny my lad I wish you were here as I do the all of you and I mean that from the bottom of my heart, this group has litterally saved and changed my life, did I learn how to adapt to the RP of course I did, but without your all guidance and the unconditional love of a Filipino Family this old boy would have been potting soon years ago.

Some of you don\'t want it, but you can\'t stop free will, I have chosen you as my \"band of brothers\" as my wife gets confused when I speak of I am so pissed I can\'t talk with \"my band of brothers\", she has been through some rough times with me and the PTSD and the Flashbacks, so she thought I was talking about my Military Brothers, of course who I will never forget, but this is not the place for stories of Vietnam, but for learning about the RP, and I salute you all, you have become my lifeline to the outside world I can be where I belong on the Water with CAPTAIN RON, I can be up North with Jack and Glo where is cooler and maybe I should have checked it out first but I\'m human and fell in love with my wife\'s \"rumble in the jungle\"...I could have gone to Cebu with Goyo, I could have maybe because the sea is my home and it would invigorate me so walk the white sand beach where Colin lives, and then of course theres distant places, The gentlemen who has to decide between Vietnam and here, now does that bring back memories,

Then there Jack again cooking those big ass BBQ pork chops on the grill and sister GLO making me some mango float,(please tell me you know how)

And then there\'s probably many more but my memory fails me most of the time due to some of the medications I am on trying to stop the spread of the Agent Orange to my pancreas where it seems to want to go, there is one more unsung and I can\'t mention his name, for he is a very private man, and would not appreciate being bombarded with request for help even though he would surely do it, I take medicine from him, it is damn controversial, not approved at all by the FDA and even condemned by some doctors, but when he tells me \"Murf\" in ab out a month or so or when your up to a certain level of the meds your going to get sick as you ever been and have diarrhea like you never had, he was right on target almost to the day!, thats when I lost a lot of weight,† but he encouraged me, regain your strength get hydrated again, get some food you hold down and take a couple weeks off then when your strenght comes back start over at a lower dose, Was I afraid, damn straight, I thought I would die in those 4 days, but I am back on the meds, no brothers, I still need O2 but not as much as I did just a week ago, my appetite is back, I messed it up by eating garlic, but I didn\'t know that, so maybe thats why I got so sick, shucks i put garlic in everything I eat.

I know brad you think because I\'m Irish I eat potatoes only, look I eat gravy with it, so what the problem?:)

Thanks my unnamed friend, and if this stuff just happens to work for me, you don\'t have to worry about being botherd for I will become a distributor myself and hope one day and this is why I keep fighting...I hope one day to go to the damn VA in Manila, take a chest X-Ray and have the docs accuse me, ok how did you switch your films, you lungs look fine now. Is that dreaming of course it is, but thats what keeps the world interesting.

Thanks to All of You

The \"Murf\"

Offline Gray Wolf

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2009, 01:34:09 AM »

Then there Jack again cooking those big ass BBQ pork chops on the grill and sister GLO making me some mango float,(please tell me you know how)

The \"Murf\"

Murf,

Damn straight Glo knows how to make mango floats!† What else would you eat to go along with my big-ass pork chops?!†  :o†  ;D ;D

Good to see you posting again, bro!† Crank up that O2 and send me an email!

Your brother forever,
Jack

\"Okay, spotter, I\'m giving it two clicks right windage and three clicks elevation...† Sending it!...†  Pink mist!† Dead center!† We\'re outta here...\"†  
Louisville, KY USA - Bagong Silang, Caloocan City, PH

Offline geno555

• Sr Member
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2009, 03:32:25 AM »

The \"Murf\"

Murf,

Damn straight Glo knows how to make mango floats!† What else would you eat to go along with my big-ass pork chops?!†  :o†  ;D ;D

Good to see you posting again, bro!† Crank up that O2 and send me an email!

Your brother forever,
Jack

\"Okay, spotter, I\'m giving it two clicks right windage and three clicks elevation...† Sending it!...†  Pink mist!† Dead center!† We\'re outta here...\"†  

Glad to be back Brother Jack and Sister Glo, having tons of problems here, but man its just life not only here in the RP, but I know whats going on in the USA and it aint pretty for you two either I know and you have our prayers. Yeah I\'ll email you as soon as I figure out why I can\'t get Skype to work.

Confirm last broadcast \"schoolboy\", windage should read 3 clicks right, not 2 , I repeat right windage 3 clicks right, lets not go messing up a perfect record, spotter out, please confirm ASAP as it appears package could be gettting ready to dee dee mow, spotter over and out.

Murf