Philippines Insider" The Ultimate Philippines Travel Guide for Tourists and Expats

Author Topic: FIX EVERY COMPUTER PROBLEM EASILY ! Tagalog version  (Read 3182 times)

Offline dylanaz

• Sr Member
FIX EVERY COMPUTER PROBLEM EASILY ! Tagalog version
« on: November 30, 2009, 06:33:19 AM »
I have been to a large number of internet cafes - and I always wondered why they almost never get shut down for computer problems. It seems all of their staff are fluent computer technicians.... there MUST be a secret Filipino guide to keep your cafe running...

Well... I FOUND IT at a local internet cafe when I was last in Butuan visiting friends !

Best of all they made it easy to understand by making it into a simple flowchart despite their use of Taglish in the guide.

I hope it helps others out there.

I have seen so much conflict while in the Philippines - amazingly 99% of it was merely online computer experiences :D

Offline don/dez

• Sr Member
Re: FIX EVERY COMPUTER PROBLEM EASILY ! Tagalog version
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2009, 01:52:49 PM »
I always do it that way! what\'s the beef? ??? ??? ???
\"I\'m not the sharpest nail, But I can still be driven\"

Offline dylanaz

• Sr Member
Re: FIX EVERY COMPUTER PROBLEM EASILY ! Tagalog version
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2009, 02:51:03 PM »
I always do it that way! what\'s the beef? ??? ??? ???

Hahaha... that means you have mastered the Filipino art of tech support. This single document is probably the one reason so many call centers are here in the Philippines!

Gratz on unlocking your inner-pinoy !
I have seen so much conflict while in the Philippines - amazingly 99% of it was merely online computer experiences :D