Author Topic: Who remembers 03\' - 04\'?  (Read 1850 times)

Offline PenthouseLife

• Sr Member
Who remembers 03\' - 04\'?
« on: August 05, 2010, 12:04:51 PM »
 ;D
In 01\' and 02\' it was Greenbelt Makati
Back in 03\' - 04\' I was Vice President of unnamed Cigar Co. in Paranaque, Don Bosco Better Living... Sold the company out in 06\' now it\'s the monkey off my back. So it\'s an even happier time back in the Phils.. For those who remember I lived in Lynnwood, Seattle, Bellingham, Blaine, Billings, Spokane, Butte, Missoula, Helena, and most recently in NW Wyoming stateside.

WELL GUESS WHAT, I\'m BACK!! This time I\'m in Cebu City! Loving it, I\'m done with Manila, and very happy I made Cebu City my choice.

So it\'s great to be here, this is what was once the \"Living in Phils 2\"?? That\'s the forum I was looking for, had a lot of fun back in 03\' 04\' on that forum and I think I\'ve found it, I recognize the name \"Don Herrington\", realized I was in my \"home forum\" and I\'m glad to be back.

Yes, I\'m a young buck, so if any of you old \'salts\' want to make jokes \'char\' on me, u can try† ;)† If you see me at Bo\'s be sure to reach for a handshake, I\'m a good sport.

10 years unbeaten at table tennis if anyone has a table!† I\'ll come give you a free lesson.

Offline RUFUS

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
Re: Who remembers 03\' - 04\'?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2010, 01:18:26 PM »
Not sure if this is the same forum you are thinking about as I think it\'s only been up since early 2006, but
Welcome back or to the forum...
You may be thinking of the groups section? Don owns both...
You are not the only young buck out here, there are a couple of us... we got yer back...lol
SO SAYETH THE RUFUS

Offline BC Boy

• Sr Member
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2010, 04:40:36 PM »
Hey, don\'t worry i am young too....so most of my posts get mod-ified lol.

Looks like you are close to Ayala, welcome to Cebu.

Offline aerosick

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2010, 05:26:42 PM »

So it\'s great to be here, this is what was once the \"Living in Phils 2\"?? That\'s the forum I was looking for, had a lot of fun back in 03\' 04\' on that forum and I think I\'ve found it, I recognize the name \"Don Herrington\", realized I was in my \"home forum\" and I\'m glad to be back.

10 years unbeaten at table tennis if anyone has a table!† I\'ll come give you a free lesson.

Hello,

What was your original Name (ID) back then? I was one of the original Mods on those Yahoo Groups but I retired from them and just hang out here most of the time.

LivingInThePhilippines2 was the Yahoo Group that replaced LivingInThePhilippines after Don\'s passwords were stolen and that one got deleted. Then the same thing happened to LivingInThePhilippines2! So, now there\'s LivingInThePhilippines3 Yahoo Group that\'s still alive and doing well:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LivingInThePhilippines3/

You may want to rejoin it and reconnect with all your old buddies.

Don still has a table tennis set up under his carport, so be careful what you wish for!!!

::)

Billy

"We're here to preserve democracy, not practice it."

Gene Hackman: Crimson Tide ~ 1995

Offline PenthouseLife

• Sr Member
Table tennis...
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2010, 08:34:40 PM »
Yes, excellent, I\'d actually love to be beaten at Table Tennis, cause it\'s the only way to get better. It just hasn\'t happened yet.† 8)

Glad I\'m not the only young buck, maybe we can have an \"Under 35 Night\" sometime, I\'d love that... Anywayz, bummer to hear that LIP2 yahoo group was messed up. I\'ll jump into the LIP3 then, that sounds like closer to what I was looking for.

Hmmmm trying to remember my nickname from way back then...... hmmm \"MrCigars\"?? something like that perhaps.... Yes, my posts were edited to Heck and back lol. I\'ll watch my tongue lol

Cheers!!

\"Sky\"

Offline RUFUS

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2010, 10:46:44 PM »
Under 35?
Well you got me beat...lol
I think that\'ll narrow down the list even further† :D
SO SAYETH THE RUFUS