Author Topic: baby on way  (Read 6419 times)

Offline cliff

baby on way
« on: February 13, 2008, 08:04:01 AM »
hi lads just to let you know that Joy and i have just found out that we are about to have a baby soon and I\'m looking for a store that sells lechon at 23.30 at night. So if you see on the news that a pig has been seen running down the road at 30 mph followed by a man on a push bike shouting here piggy  don\'t worry its only me

Re: baby on way
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2008, 08:20:45 AM »
hi lads just to let you know that Joy and i have just found out that we are about to have a baby soon and I\'m looking for a store that sells lechon at 23.30 at night. So if you see on the news that a pig has been seen running down the road at 30 mph followed by a man on a push bike shouting here piggy  don\'t worry its only me

Hahaha!  ;D Congrats Cliff & Joy. Make sure you get a picture of you chasing that Baboy! That would be one for the records ;)

Offline Rick B

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2008, 07:08:48 PM »
Me too, married for 8 years and after 8 years of trying, here \"we\" are expecting our first in 20 weeks or so, flying by now. looking forward to the whole experience ..... a bit apprehensive of course, but all positive here, so good luck to you Cliff and we will try to beat you, although you can keep the pig exploits, those things can run

best regards

Offline cliff

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2008, 04:39:24 AM »
thanks rick and uzicom yep still chasing that pig as for the rug rat im still shakeing but looking forward to it

Offline BenK

• Sr Member
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2008, 02:02:12 PM »
Congratulations! Mine (the second and last) turns 1 on Tuesday. I do not envy you the singular joy that is living with a pregnant woman. Mine at least didn\'t oblige me to chase live prey, since her particular addiction was banana q. Good times.
That\'s not chicken.

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2008, 05:36:51 PM »

I will try to catch Joy in Yahoo if she\'s online.

Offline quandee

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2008, 03:02:57 AM »
Me too!!  :D :o :) My wife Marith is 4 months. We are currently in USA but will be back to Cebu in Nov.

Paul

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2008, 06:11:25 AM »
to you and your wife Paul, & to all pregnant wives out there  :D. Children are truly a blessings.

Offline cliff

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2008, 08:38:50 PM »
try and say that at 4 am feed time he he he and nappy time im i love the smell of a dirty nappy in the morning smells like s...t he he he

Offline old40ford

• Sr Member
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2008, 06:22:48 AM »
Congrats Cliff, we are still working on our first one, no  luck yet. But you got to love the job of building one!!

john