Philippines Insider" The Ultimate Philippines Travel Guide for Tourists and Expats

Author Topic: Had a Great Time In Bohol  (Read 3111 times)

Offline intocebu

• Sr Member
Had a Great Time In Bohol
« on: May 05, 2011, 08:04:45 AM »
 Just Letting you all Know i Had a Great time in Bohol During my Vacation April 6 to 27..My Girlfriend / Now Fiancee met me in Tagbiliran Airport ..Wow She was Beautiful in my Eyes..Stayed a Bohol Coconut Palms Resort Just Outside Of Baclayon nice place...Her Family Lives up the Hill from the Oldest Church..Did a Tour went to a Few Places Chocolate Hills, Butterrflies,The Tarsiers,Man Made Forrest,The Hanging Bridge , we saw a 36 foot Python and the Blood Compact Had a Good time.. Tagbiliran is a Busy Little city† I like the Mall...Did not get to Panglao Probably next year when i go back to get Married...Plan to Move to Bohol in the next 3 Years....Thanks for listening

Offline fred

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
Re: Had a Great Time In Bohol
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2011, 02:47:14 PM »
Glad you enjoyed Bohol.. In all honesty, after 4 years here I would not wish to live anywhere else in the R.P..
Did you see the entertainer at the Python compound?

Offline intocebu

• Sr Member
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2011, 08:15:15 AM »
There was a Lady In the Cage who Really Did not look Philippino and† in the Cage was talking about the Python and took our Picture with the Python and there was an Eagle and a Baby Baboon unless you were Talking about the other Entertainer who was like a ladyboy Dressed in Flashy colors but did not entertain not enough people there at the time ::)

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2011, 07:43:33 PM »
Hi Intocebu,

I know what you mean about Bohol. I find the place just so relaxing too. I was there, for my 2nd trip, late April 2011. Visited the same places but stayed on Panglau Island. When you return, I recommend Linaw Resort. On their web site, they state, they have not beach. They were correct, the resort is on the beach front, but it is all seaweed. Not for swimming at all. But the resort, with pool, is just brilliant. Great rooms with views, great food, great staff. For P300 return trip, they will take you to Alona beach. Just need to contact them to collect you, when you are ready. Alona beach has 10+ resorts and at night, it is both romantic and beautiful and good fresh food & entertainment can be found. I hope you enjoy your next trip to Bohol.

Bruce

Offline intocebu

• Sr Member
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2011, 07:17:13 AM »
Hi Bruce I hope to enjoy my 2nd trip to bohol next year But it will be to get Married got plenty of time to plan now but when i get Back there i still wont be able to relax untill after we get Married..I hope to have time to go to Panglau i want to snorkel ..I am not a Boat fan but i would like to see some of the Island...want to go back now been Back in the Usa since april 28 already Saving for next year...Take Care.......Dave

Offline fred

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2011, 08:27:05 AM »
There was a Lady In the Cage who Really Did not look Philippino and† in the Cage was talking about the Python and took our Picture with the Python and there was an Eagle and a Baby Baboon unless you were Talking about the other Entertainer who was like a ladyboy Dressed in Flashy colors but did not entertain not enough people there at the time ::)

Ahhh!! Thats a shame you missed the \"performance\"..
We always take people up there on the way back from Loboc etc just to see the 5 min show.. Very funny stuff and well worth the detour IMO.
Cheers,
Fred.

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2011, 06:35:01 PM »
Hi Bruce I hope to enjoy my 2nd trip to bohol next year But it will be to get Married got plenty of time to plan now but when i get Back there i still wont be able to relax untill after we get Married..I hope to have time to go to Panglau i want to snorkel ..I am not a Boat fan but i would like to see some of the Island...want to go back now been Back in the Usa since april 28 already Saving for next year...Take Care.......Dave

Hey Dave,

Look up Linaw resort, it is on Panglau island. A great place to stay. Take care.

Bruce

Offline intocebu

• Sr Member
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2011, 06:50:58 AM »
Hi Bruce Thanks for info on linaw Resort .I wrote the name down in the Things to look at in Bohol List i have started.. As i am already planning to go Back to Bohol in april 2012 to get Married...Dave

Offline callme

• Sr Member
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2012, 09:38:32 PM »
We have booked room no.1 in Linaw Beach Resort.
It really looks great, we have huge expectations.
Cant wait for July 22nd.

Offline intocebu

• Sr Member
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2012, 07:55:43 AM »
I am Going to The Philippines end of this month Decided to stay at the same Resort as last year it was ok for me Inexpensive† Just want to relax a little will Probably go to Panglao for a Day trip ....Dave