Author Topic: Ratsky\'s  (Read 1809 times)

Offline nelsonbob51

Ratsky\'s
« on: August 28, 2008, 08:55:59 PM »
Hi to Cebu members, I will be in Cebu next Monday 01 September. I remember reading in the forum about a get together that the Cebu members have every month. Does this still happen and when? I have no idea where Ratsky\'s is, sounds like a street in Bombay to me. Can anyone point me in the general direction with this please? I would love to call in and have a Red Horse with you. Many thanks. Cheers Bob.

Offline GregW

• Sr Member
Re: Ratsky\'s
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2008, 10:15:50 AM »
Hey Bob. 

Ratsky\'s is in the Ayala Center.  Any taxi driver will know where Ayala Center is.  When you enter just ask one of the security people to give you directions to the restaurant. 

I think the get togethers are on the first Sunday of each month, so look for it on the 7th of September. 

Good luck.

Ako si Goyo.   Amerikano akong lawas pero Bisaya akong kasing-kasing

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2008, 11:47:53 AM »
Bob,

From what I have understood from our Yahoo group & from another group is, Ratsky\'s is no longer visited by expats & discussions are underway for where to hold meetings instead.

Also, if this post is to be believed you are wasting your time looking for Ratskys anyway:

I hate to be the bearer of more bad news ( or is it good news ) but I
was in Ayala this morning and Ratskys has shut up shop. The place
looked like a building site. they informed me that it will not open
again as Ayala Malls are totally restructuring that area of the Mall.
Thought I should let everyone know.

Offline nelsonbob51

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2008, 05:09:19 PM »
Thanks for the bad news or is it good news. Now I don\'t have to spend money buying everone a cold one. I will keep an eye on the forum for the next month while I am in Cebu to see if another venue is selected. Thanks for your help. Cheers Bob