Philippines Insider" The Ultimate Philippines Travel Guide for Tourists and Expats
Philippines Insider" The Ultimate Philippines Travel Guide for Tourists and Expats

Author Topic: No Disability  (Read 1542 times)

Offline Big Jim

• Retired soon
  • Sr Member
    • Big Jims Philippines Experience
No Disability
« on: January 08, 2013, 09:16:17 AM »
As discussed with Jack Bishop, I am posting videos in this section.

The first is my all time favourite called "No Disability".

Originally, I was going to make a documentary about living with disabilities in Cebu City. I filmed Karl Livingstone and one other man named Tod. Before I made the video, I showed the Karl Livingstone footage to Tod. I believe Tod felt he did not match what I had filmed of Karl and withdrew his permission to show his video. Tod was also going to introduce me to some other disabled people but decideed against that too. So all I was allowed to show in the end was the lifestyle of Karl Livingstone, a man for whom being in a wheel chair is not a disability. The video is here

Small | Large

« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 10:52:42 PM by Gray Wolf »
I used to wonder what it would be like to read other people's minds.

Then I got a facebook account and now I am over it.

Offline meylou

• Sr Member
Re: No Disability
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2013, 02:02:22 PM »
Very nice video and how admirable of Karl Livingstone. He chose to not be disabled by his disability.
Thank you for sharing this video with us. 
What we think we become... Buddha
:)

Offline John Edwards

• Sr Member
Re: No Disability
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2013, 11:14:43 PM »
I got so tied up watching the videos that I nearly forgot to come back to the forum. I have bookmarked that site and will be visiting it many more times. I love videos of the Philippines